Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

:):)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone!!!! Well I tried to hold back as much as I could but I couldnt help it! I bought a stroller today! (it was a huge clearance for 70 dollars!) so me and my sis each got one and my moms goin back to buy me my nice white crib! The strollers not put together so I cant get a picture of it but I can show u a pic of my crib once I get it! SmileSmile i'm so excited now I just feel like baby shoppin! Lol!!! Smile hope everyone has a great day! I'm on my way to work now lol! Smile

shauna SmileSmile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 28th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Awh! Yay! Hehe. Thats a good buy! Wow..Cant wait to see the crib..And put the stroller together! Hehe
shannon
|

Experienced User
Aw yay I got my sons stroller wen I was like 3 months jumpin the gun I know but hey a graco stroller regular 256 on for 98 I couldnt resist congrats on the crib I just got my sons.. He sleeps in the bassinet cribs are to big for nbs in my opinion:p how far along r u ?

Christina
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol! Yah this was a garco crib on sale from 140 lol! I'm 18 weeks along now Smile can't wait to hit halfway! Lol!

Shauna
|

Aww thats sooo cute. I got a box of stuff from my sis that has a now 4 month old and I got a hello kitty shirt and "hip" baby clothes lol..I was even excited jus for that. And my cousin got me a 0-3 mon. Pleated pink skirt and matchin shirt school girl outfit...Shes guna be a hip baby lol

love mol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Awwww so cute! I hope I can make ma baby all stylish! Lol! I'm trying to put up the pictures but I cant remember how too! Its so confusing lol!

Maybe i'll jsut put em on my website thingy and give u all the addy Smile lol!

Shauna
|

[img]url[/img]

it only works half the time for me too lol
love mol
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Awww I miss that so much! It was so exciting to get a new crib and stroller and stuff. I got the stroller when I was only 5 months. And my mom bought me my crib for my baby shower, but I had to have it early I was so excited!!! So I got it like 2 weeks before my shower. I still get so excited when I get jayden new stuff. Everytime steve and I go shopping we cannot resist buying her atleats 2 things!!!!

~sara~
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile