Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Tuesday

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
im graduating on tuesday!!!

i wasnt going to go to graduation (i dont want to be away from valkyrie for 2-3 hours, even if we are in the same room, i dont even like puting her down to go to the bathroom or to go to sleep, i dont know how im gonna do it) but my counselor is practically forcing me to, he says i deserve it, apparently he thinks its such a big deal that i finished my senoir year of high school while pregnant and didnt slack off or anything (although i dont see it as much of anything, just what i had to do for myself and my daughter) but he actualy bought my graduation cap and gown for me and told me i have to go, lol, hes a great guy, one of the best counselors ever

i just wanted to let everyone know, cause im kinda exited, and i will have new pictures either tuesday or wendsday

i just hope my boobs dont leak too much during the ceremony or anything, since its only been a week since i had to stop breastfeeding they havent dried up yet...i also hope i dont bleed through my pad, its really light now, but that would be my luck lol

~alicia~
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that's great!! congrats alicia, you really do deserve it! especially for all you've been through in the last 2 weeks with your baby girl, you'll be proud of yourself when you're walking across that stage and so will your daughter Wink have a great time!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
THats great!! You earned it!

I want to see lots and lots of pictures!
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Congrats to graduating! You do deserve to go and accept what you earned. Your girl will be so proud!
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you definitely deserve to go! i'm proud of you for finishing! congrats!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Community Volunteer
that's wonderful! good for you. enjoy yourself and don't forget to post pics!
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
congrats! highschool is a big !**@! stupid drag. all the people there are always such idiots. i'm jealous you are done, good job!
|

replied June 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Congradulations on graduating!!! That's such an important part of life! Especially bein pregnant!!!

You *do* deserve to celebrate with your class! ANd just think, .val(can I call her that?) will be able to watch you cross the stage!

Go mommmmyy!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2007
Supporter
Congratulations! You so deserve to go, it is so hard carrying on with school when you're pregnant so make the most of tuesday. It will feel so amazing to look out into the crowd and see your perfect little daughter there just for her mummy
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thank you all

your all so sweet, i guess maybe it will be fun, i just dont want to be away from my 2 week old (can you believe its already been 2 weeks) baby for that long

tanya, youll do it, if i can do it anyone can, i have complete faith in you...and i know how you feel, the work isnt the bad part its all the moronic people

sarah, yeah, you can call her val, lots of people are already, they cant pronounce her full name lol

~alicia~
|