Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Cum Inside a Woman (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Ok so i'm not on the pill yet! but me and my boyfriend are using condoms. i've never felt a guy come in me before but i hear from many woman that it is great when a man comes in them. I now want my boyfriend to come in me when i start on the pill (2-3 months after obviously) i just want to know how it feels for a woman when a man comes in her. can women feel it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nisha_gore
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Nope, I don't feel when the man ejaculates.
|

replied October 30th, 2011
I am nisha. i had boyfriend for i year. he was the best. he used to drop his load inside my vagina. it was great. his pure white cum inside me. warm & stick. great.
|

replied July 29th, 2012
Actually you can feel it if his using a condom, and you can feel it as well if his not using a condom u got ths feeling of a warm inside your stomach. And the wetness down below. Its a nice feeling coz that means something if he comes inside you its like your connected to each other and its a bond that you two are sharing, the love and everything comes with it. Not just because for the sake of so called sex.
|

replied August 28th, 2013
can i ask did you ever get pregnant from it?
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Yes U Do
Yes U Do Feel It. It's A Warm Sensation And Then U Realize Wat Happened And It Becomes Messy Because It's U And Him Combined 2Getha Up In U. But I'm On Tha Pill And Tha 1st Time He Came In Me Was In January Now Im 5 Months On Wednesday 6/13. So Make Sure Thats Wat U Really Want.
|

My boyfriend always insisted on coing inside me. he then used to hold me g\hard. then pump his weapon faster. then i used ti raise my hips & legs up on his waist. then he went deep inside me. then i bite him , his penis getting harder. then he shouted then he shoots his heavy load inside me. its really great.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

There is nothing like my BF cumming inside my vagina. I love the feel of his penis twitching as he shoots his loaod. The cum is nice and warm and when we are done it running down my leg makes me even more horny. It is a fantastic experience.I love when he comes in me. Just proves there is nothing between us at all..except obviously birth control. I find it exciting.It is totally worth it. I love the "mess". I'm very much a sensualist and love to stand up and have it running down my leg and the feel of that extra wetness.
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Yes U Do
Ok2BScared wrote:
Yes U Do Feel It. It's A Warm Sensation And Then U Realize Wat Happened And It Becomes Messy Because It's U And Him Combined 2Getha Up In U. But I'm On Tha Pill And Tha 1st Time He Came In Me Was In January Now Im 5 Months On Wednesday 6/13. So Make Sure Thats Wat U Really Want.

That's absolutely not true...

as Llewellyn said, she doesn't feel a darn thing when her man ejaculates. Neither do I. I can't tell if my fiancee has orgasmed or not!!

Some women can feel it, some can't. A blanketing statement isn't good. And you only think that you're 5 months pregnant. You might not be. I think your original post about going to the doctor is a good idea. I've been going for almost two years now I think, and I've been fine. But any time I wasn't sure, I used a condom just in case.
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2007
Experienced User
I don't feel it "coming out" per se, but I can tell when it happens because of the muscle contractions of his penis. I think women who dig their man ejaculating in them, like it more emotionally than physically.
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2007
Experienced User
As Flipper said, it's more emotional than anything else. For me, I can feel when it's happened but it doesn't bring me any physical pleasure, it's just the fact that he's cum in me, and it makes me feel really close to him and to know that we trust each other enough to do that, so yes it is more emotional. You can still get pregnant while on the pill though, but it's highly unlikely if you take it properly so make sure you do and make sure it's what you really want.
|

User Profile
replied June 11th, 2007
Supporter
i dont feel him ejaculating. sometimes i would feel contractions, or as he's orgasming i feel him get a bit harder, but that's all. there just aren't enough nerve endings that far up the vagina, i don't think it's possible to feel him ejaculating as such. i agree it is more an emotional thing.
|

For me, because my husband is so good at pleasuring me, I wanted to do something for him to try and make him feel as good as he makes me. So one night I suggested he ejaculate inside me (I'm also on the pill). He loved the idea and afterward told me it was the best, most intense orgasm he's ever had. Without the condom his penis was in direct contact with my vagina, allowing us to enjoy the friction more intimately. His orgasm was also unconstrained by the condom and he said it seemed like he ejaculated more than usual. Since then I have always let my husband shoot his sperm into me. I know it taps into his primal mating urges because, for a man, ejaculating his sperm into a woman's body is so fundamental to being male, and frankly we just shouldn't deny them that. And I know that a great part of being a woman is having your man make passionate love to you and then lovingly accept his sperm as he shoots it deep into your body.

As his wife, I personally feel that if my husband needs to ejaculate inside me to enjoy a truly satisfying orgasm than I should certainly be willing to accept his sperm. How can I deny the love of my life the ultimate pleasure my vagina can provide him? Cumming inside me is something my husband needs as a man and I love making him feel truly "male." So for all those on the fence, please, let you husband really feel like a man and allow him to ejaculate his seed into your body. You both will enjoy it immensely and it will bring you closer.
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Experienced User
a guy i use to date i could feel him, but the again i had to run to the bathroom he'd cum so much it would be dripping, pretty gross. my boyfriend now though like Eiri i dont feel a damn thing nor half the time i dont know when he reaches climax. hes more vocal when i nibble his neck and pull his hair then when we actually have intercourse!
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Oh yeah, the dripping is so gross XD
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2007
Eiri wrote:
Oh yeah, the dripping is so gross XD

yeah especially when like an hour later, all the sperm has dripped out onto your underwear!
|

replied June 21st, 2007
you dont feel anything but a nasty mess when you stand up. And i thought i was safe when i was on the pill. HA! i ended up with a 5month old and i was pregnant!!!! now i have 2 under two! Listen the only time u let a guy cum in you is when u WANT a baby!
|

replied June 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
nikkimuffin18 wrote:
you dont feel anything but a nasty mess when you stand up. And i thought i was safe when i was on the pill. HA! i ended up with a 5month old and i was pregnant!!!! now i have 2 under two! Listen the only time u let a guy ejaculate in you is when u WANT a baby!

Well that's not necessarily true.

First, some women can feel when a man ejaculates.
Secondly, I'm sorry you have had bad luck with birth control, but for most women it works flawlessly, as it has for me.
|

replied August 11th, 2007
i dont mind feeling my vagina absorb his juice when hes holding me afterwards theres no way im bailing for the bathroom when he wants to cuddle we just wash the sheets every few hours
|

replied August 11th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
When I was on the pill we didn't use any backup method. He always came in me and I never got pregnant. I couldn't actually feel the cum going inside of me, but I knew when he was, by the way he moves.
|

User Profile
replied August 12th, 2007
Experienced User
My boyfriend now, we've been using condoms off and on and the famous pull out method. When he does climax in the condom I can feel the twitching. Having your partner "finish" in you is more mental than anything. As long as you trust eachother, go for it. But seriously the mess does kind of suck, its not just a quick trip to the bathroom, its in there and don't wear your fav panties after, they are ruined in an hour or two later.
|

replied December 27th, 2008
Women and Cum
Aww as a man my feelings are hurt by some of you.
There is nothing gross about your being messy afterwards. That aspect is simply hot and animalistic to me. However, I agree with the people who said that internal cum is mostly pleasurable in your head.. By the way it turns your man on to "fill you up". (mmm) Q: if your not wanting risk of pregnancy should you be making love?

Lancelot
|

Extremely eHealthy
yeah i sometimes feel my bf coming but not all the time depends how powerful it is!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
yes, yes,and yes!
Well me and my fiance have a really bad problem like this, but yes it feels amazing. The man gets really stiff and he pushes it in a little further and you can feel warmth inside your vagina. It depends on the man but mine goes crazy trying to pull it back out and its just feels so much better than pound pound pound jerk out realease(i know a little blunt ay?)...And then it gets gross afterwards tho because all the little spermies that didnt make it to their destination comes back out and you feel like your leaking all day! But be carefull because you can still get prego when your on the pill...
|

i cant feel it :O
I cant feel when my boyfriend ejaculates inside me..but i can definately tell by his tone of voice! however once he pulls out it is definately warm so i know he has 'shot his load' as they would say ha ha
|

replied December 28th, 2008
Experienced User
I would have to say that I really feel the penis pulsing inside me more than the cum gushing. I have had situations where there was so much cum that was dripping out.

Wendy
|
Quick Reply