Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Discolored Skin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
A few weeks ago I noticed that in between my legs, I have brown discolored skin. It looks as if there is dirt or something there. I tried to wash it off with soap and water, but I didnt notice any change. I have white skin so it is really easy to see. Is there any type of cream or meds i could put on it to make the brown go away.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Probably not; it's probably a birth mark or age spot of some kind; but if it changes, thickens, gets bigger or darker, etc, go to a dermatologist.

I bet I've got you beat anyway. I have a very large brown birth mark (I'm also pale) on my left inner thigh, coming right out of my groin. It's about three inches in diameter. It shows in nearly anything short. bathing suits, cute shorts, etc. I was on swim team anyway, despite the fact that I look like I have a blob of crap down there. It's all about being confident in yourself.
|
Did you find this post helpful?