Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

bump on the back of my ear lobe

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I have a bump on the back of my ear lobe. It is growing at a slow but constant rate. I do not know the medical term for it but the street name for it is a "tittie". I would like to know what can be done about this problem because I have seen these bumps get very huge on the back of some peoples ears. Can they be removed before they get too big?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
They usually can be removed and are just skin tags or extra skin growths.
|

replied July 29th, 2007
i agree with the above post, its probably something easy to get rid of, could be a little pocket of infection that occured off an earring or something or a skin tag, something a dr can easily remove at the drs surgery usually with only a local anesthetic.
|
Tags: ear, nose, nose throat
Quick Reply