Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Big Breasts

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a problem with my breasts size, its not VERY BIG but its big, another thing but i can't explain it in English its not pulled but up its kind of down "i mean like a girl without bra" and thats the big problem, if they are with the same size but pulled up not going down thats will be alright .

by the way i think of this problem every day and i always be depressed and i think "do i have to do some sports running, body building or i have to do a breast reduction surgery"

again, sorry for my English.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Supporter
i'm assuming you are male? what age are you? are you overweight?
|

replied June 8th, 2007
male, 19 years, 177 cm, 220 pound
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2007
Supporter
that's 5"8 and nearly 16 stone.... i reckon that's fairly overweight, right? (not good with measurements, sorry!)

to be honest it's probably a general weight problem, not a problem with breasts. it is likely that if you lose overall body weight then you will lose it everywhere - breasts included. you needn't make any huge lifestyle changes. eat sensible foods in sensible portions at mealtimes. incorporate gentle exercise into your daily routine. if you set yourself huge goals they are just going to be impossible to attain, so try to be realistic.

what is your diet like? have you ever dieted before? what kind of exercise do you do? surgery would really be a very final resort if exercise and diet don't work.
|