Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Headaches + bump under chin , hurts to touch

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
i started getting headaches in back of my head last week then 3 days later i started getting a lump or a bump growing under my chin and it hurts when i touch it thank you for taking your time out and reading my post

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 12th, 2007
Cancers Answer A2872
According to the data you've given (bump growing under the chin that hurts with touch), you might be experiencing inflammation of the glands situated in that region .... an abscess, cyst, or some other tumorous formation. You can consult your general practice doctor for a physical examination and follow up.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cancers , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.