Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Pics And Video From the Show.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Ok I look a tad on crack in some of the pics. Stage makeup in normal light is a big no no.

i had such a blast. People absolutely loved us and the guys From Slum Village told me and my girl to contact them about singing and stuff.

The video is a little long but you get the idea. I'mthe one who's singing deeper for most of the song. Man it was sooooooooo much fun!!!! I'm going in the studio this weekend to record the track and then do the video sometime in the summer!!!!!

there's lots more video and pics but I won't bore ya'll -lol

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/lil_ blaze2001/Slum%20Village%20Show%20June%202 %202007/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c1VtEbH6xyE
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
how fun! you looked wicked cute! i love your new hair!

were you nervous? that takes balls. i couldn't do it.

by the way, i love the curlers pic!
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow...Your hair can really curl!!

You looked great!!!

Do you have a contract already? Or are you doing the recording on your own?
|

replied June 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ya'll sound great. You're very pretty!!!
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I was nervous beforehand but not once on stage. It was sooooo much fun!!

No contract, I just do it for fun for now, just bigger shows been coming up lately. the other girl is my best friend. we've known each other for over 15 yrs. Smile
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My three year old son was watching it with me and said, "Wow, mommy that was a great job!!" I really like the music and I am not much of a rap fan. I have some of that song in my head. Great job!!!! I also want to know if you have a contract yet. I can really see you guys making it big.
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I wanted to add that i really liked that song. It started out all nice and sweet. And then it got into it. I looked crazy here dancin in my chair. lol.
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That was really great! Keep it up.
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw jess you are sooooooooooo pretty! you did great hun Cool
|

replied June 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
girl you look great and your hair looks awesome girl! I can't see the video cause it's on youtube Crying or Very sad
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Oh my god! That was so awesome! you sound awesome and looked beautiful! You are a shining star! Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Community Volunteer
thanks everyone!!! I feel great!!! Smile We're gonna start taking this on tour prob in the fall when his album drops. The other girl has her album coming out soon too, I just need to record some of her tracks before it does. I will definately keep you all posted about the release dates and what happens!
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I want that mp3 Laughing .Jess that was so good! I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I didn't think .Canadians could get down like that! I thought rap was mainly an .American thing I guess. But .I'm sheltered. Embarassed I hope his album releases in the states!
|

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2007
Community Volunteer
AyaMiyaki wrote:
I want that mp3 Laughing .Jess that was so good! I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I didn't think .Canadians could get down like that! I thought rap was mainly an .American thing I guess. But .I'm sheltered. Embarassed I hope his album releases in the states!

I'll totally send you the track once it's done.

That's too funny cause people kept asking Lisa and me where we were from and we said "we must be good if they don't think we're from Canada" lmao

I'll send you the stuff I'm working on with Trey's dad too (he raps too!!!)

Thanks everyone again for the kind words. I promise if ever I tour, I will meet you all!!!! lol
|

replied June 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! Look at you go! Good job, I'm glad it went to well and you had fun. ANd I expect to see you on my doorstep once you start your tour.
|