Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Help !!!

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
HI ..... last 3 day my partner claims that his penis was in pain(when urine, touch , and un-touch)......and yellow liquid come out from his penis sometimes any idea? really worry about him and can i know ASAP plss

thx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Sound like some sort of infection... I definitely wouldn't have sex with him until he gets it checked out.
|

replied June 7th, 2007
:(
that was also my problem now...pls any one tell us bout this..there something yellow comes out even its only a drop but ...its annoying.
then its 4 day ago...
|

replied June 7th, 2007
If you guys are really worried about this, then i suggest you should go get it checked out. It can just be an infection and if it is then u need to get some antibiotics. Go to a doctor.
|
Quick Reply