Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Getting Into Trouble

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hahaha she's so cute, she really looks a lot like you!
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
HcoBrunette06 wrote:
hahaha she's so cute, she really looks a lot like you!

While I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking the same thing. She looks so much like you....how cute!
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree as well! She looks like mommy at this point. Looks like you're getting into the really fun stage.
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She's soooo fun! She actually looks alot like her daddy too.
I had to call my grandparents to come over today to help me with her. I was trying to do housework and she was climbing the walls. They came entertain her for me. She's a monkey. Her energy has quadrupled since she started crawling. She's uninterested in toys, she wants water jugs, trash bags, dvds, remotes, the computer chair, etc. She tried to get into her car seat today and it fell on top of her. lol
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
haha, silly girl!

i used to think she looked just like jesse but now i do think she's looking more like you.

i hope you have a boy next!
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Supporter
hehe!!! She's such a cute trouble maker Laughing
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thanks! I'll never be able to fuss her.