Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

I Feel Something Wierd In My Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
its a little bit embarrasing.... Embarassed but ill go ahead and explain..mabey its nothing to worry about...

after finding out im not pregnant ( thank God ) me and my boyfriend got together and we fooled around a little bit... just oral and well fingerind and stuff... he asked me to finger myself and when i did i felt something strange... mabey its something normal but im not sure... so i kept fiddling with it to see what it is but i still dont know...i felt like a small ball with what seemed like a small opening... i never felt that before and i was a little bit concerned...

Can anyone tell me what it is?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Doriz
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The inside of the vagina can feel pretty strange. It's possible that you were feeling your cervix. Your cervix actually changes positions throughout the month. Sometimes it is lower and easier to touch, while other times it is up higher. Since you're sexually active, you should be seeing an ob-gyn anyway, so you could ask her to take a look and make sure that's all it is.
|

replied March 12th, 2012
Llewellyn, do you know if it is possible that the cervix can be irritated when having sex and cause a brownish discharge?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Supporter
it does sound like what you were feeling was your cervix. if i put my fingers in there it feels like a protrusion on the inner wall, as far up as i can reach. however i cannot be certain that that is what you felt. maybe you should check with a doctor to be sure.
|

replied February 7th, 2009
something wierd in my vagina
I have felt something like a finger in my vagina since I became aware of it when I became sexually active with my first boyfriend, but was too embarrassed to ask about it, so I have assumed it to be normal since the Dr. has never said anything to me about it being unusual, must be my cervix, as others have explained.
|

replied August 7th, 2012
vagina
May I ask? i'm a teenager. I do have a boyfriend. We are not sexual active,but sometimes he would touch my vagina. Now, As i was washing my vagina. i felt something weird. I felt there was a really small dot,
like a pimple. so, does that mean that i have the symptoms of having a cervical cancer?
|
Quick Reply