Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Dizzy And Sick to Stomach

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have noticed that I get dizzy and sick to my stomach when I ovulate. THis month I spotted for 2 days then go af. I was very light headed and wanted to vomit for 4 days. I just felt strange all over. Any ideas. I have always been a 28 day cycle with not one problem before.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Supporter
during how many cycles have you noticed this happening? are you definate that this feeling is triggered by your cycle and not anything else? like you say, it is strange if you have never experienced this and all of a sudden it is happening now.

i certainly think that if your symptoms are as severe as you have described, it would be a good idea to get checked out. maybe you are anaemic, this could account for the dizziness.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply