Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Height and Penis Length?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Does your height have anything to do with the size of your penis?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not really. Penis size varies a great deal from person to person. Short people are not necessarily going to have small penises, and tall people are not necessarily going to have large penises.
|

replied June 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
Though i have to admit the tall guys ive dated and a good decent size compared to a few short guys i dated. but that is just a few out of a lot, but i heard height, foot size and hand size has nothing to do with the size of ones penis
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Experienced User
i don't think there's a connection between height and size, even foot size. well, if he has a big foot . . . he has . . . big shoes. that's all i know. Laughing
|

replied July 5th, 2007
Experienced User
There is a rare genetic disorder in which apparently the pituatary gland does not function properly. The result, for men, is that they grow very tall and very thin, with extraordinarily long penises. This is the only situation I know where there is any correlation between height and penis size.
|
Quick Reply