Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Cart/high Chair Cover

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
I just bought a kozypal high chair cover. They're soooooo cute! I was wondering if anyone else ever bought one. I recommend them on their appearance. they have cool designs to choose from.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
we have an infantino one and i looooove it. i can flip it on with one hand and it covers everything and has pockets on the back and toys on the front.

it's this one (i only paid $20)-
http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-Shop-Dine- Deluxe-Happy/dp/B000MPP922/ref=pd_bbs_6/10 2-8888117-5604165?ie=UTF8&s=baby-produ cts&qid=1180737028&sr=8-6

edit: whoa, i just checked the kozypal ones out. $60?!
|

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
we have an infantino one and i looooove it. i can flip it on with one hand and it covers everything and has pockets on the back and toys on the front.

it's this one (i only paid $20)-
http://www.amazon.com/Infantino-Shop-Dine- Deluxe-Happy/dp/B000MPP922/ref=pd_bbs_6/10 2-8888117-5604165?ie=UTF8&s=baby-produ cts&qid=1180737028&sr=8-6

edit: whoa, i just checked the kozypal ones out. $60?!

You are the queen of bargain shoppers, Bridget!
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lol, karin! i really am! i got lucky with the cart cover though. i just happened to buy it for $20 at bj's (wholesale club like sam's), later i saw it on amazon for $35.

i definitely think these cart/highchair covers are a must have. finn would have his mouth all over the cart handle if we didn't have this and, depending on what restaurant we're at, sometimes the highchairs are all sticky.
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know, they are pricey, but I love them. Ava has the rainbow floral one. Well, she doesn't have it yet. Now I just have to return the ones I bought from walmart. I don't like the cart cover from wm b/c it doesn't cover the sides. The high chair cover sucks too. Most restaurants we go to have regular high chairs. I hate that b/c they're sooooo sticky!
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ugh, I hate restaurant high chairs. They really bother me....they seem like germ mangents, no matter how nice the restaurant is. Adriana doesn't chew on those, or carts but they still creep me out.
So those sound like they really are a must have.
|
Quick Reply