Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Itchy Foreskin And Moisture Under It

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi im almost 18 and For some time now I feel I have been itching way to much. My foreskin constantly gets itchy, and Even if i dry my penis completely after washing, there is a lot of moisture buildup whenever I roll back the foreskin. Even when I go to the toilet and roll it back I can smell the stench of the moisture. On very rare occasions my foreskin will swell up, turn red, and be very itchy. I dont know what all this could be?.

Could it be some form of yeast infection? What creams can i use to help stop it.

Another thing, sometimes I notice that the patch in my undies at the end of my penis is wet. I know that I must discharge something occasionally during the day. Could this be left over urine?

Ahh someone help.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper oneill21
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Sounds to me like a yeast infection. Have you recently been with a woman who had one or taken antibiotics? Yeast infections in men are laregly caused by taking oral antibiotics such as penicillin. Discharge is also common when a man has a yeast infection. The only sure way cure of getting rid of the infection itself is to get a prescription for Diflucan (fluconazole) or Nizoral (ketaconazole) creams from your doctor or clinic. Normally if your a woman you can buy these ovuals or applicators to dispense the cream into the vagina over the counter. As far as being a man those wont work so I would think you'd have to get the straight cream from the doctor. If you cannot get to a clinic or see your doctor within the next couple of days I would suggest picking up some cream made by monistat that can be used to help reduce the itching, redness, and soreness until you can get in. This comes in a tube in just cream form and can be found by generally the condoms and other contraceptive and lubricant items.
|

replied December 20th, 2009
I've had the same thing as you for a while now, it comes and go's, the itching afects me in the morning when it comes but the discharge of urine seems to efect me a lot after I got to the toilet and I would have to dry the end of my penis with toilet paper after I'm finished on a regular basis.
|

replied March 11th, 2012
I think your problem is due to high sugar level, first get your blood sugar checked.
|

User Profile
replied December 20th, 2009
Experienced User
If you have no sex t,his include oral sex and mutual masturbation with a friend, this may give you some yeast infections, but if you just play with yourself once in a while and so... this is just normal, you said you are almost 18 this means a lot of changes in hormone, you are going to start smelling like a man. so you need to get use to it, of course you need to keep yourself clean down there showers (twice a day) and clean your friend really well, pull the skin back and let water in the head of your stick for a while and a lot of soap. But if you had sex, any kind, oral, mutual masturbation or so. you need to see a doctor, also if you have other problems diabetic, or heavy antibiotic intakes or other treatment for cancer or such this could be normal for you. But you need to discuss this with your Doctor. Good luck...
|

replied January 4th, 2013
can someone help me plzz I'm 14 not had any sexual contact atall but I wank alot and now I have a sore rash on my 4 skin I'm really scared cause when I get hard it's all dry and sore but when im normal it's really moist and iv just realised that I think there's somekind of a spot in it to Sad(
|

replied March 29th, 2013
Redness and a little swollen foreskin
I may have a similar problem as sometimes I have itchy foreskin and seems there is some redness (almost purple) and look swollen especially after masturbation. I also has one red spot (less than 1 mm diameter) on my glans penis (knob end). I hope it is not sexually transmitted disease. I had used a condom during an intercourse however, I received oral sex without wearing a condom. Is this herpes or gonherrea? If it is just a fungal infection, what kind of cream can I use to cure this? P.
|

replied May 15th, 2013
I have a very similar situation. It's been awhile now that I have had itching and redness on my foreskin. It comes and goes but it is always there. I dont have A typical discharge, only if and when I get excited. After I shower and clean it and dry it, it seems fine but then reoccurs later on. I notice that it is more itchy if I don't clean up completely after masterbation or also if I don't clean well after going pee. When I pull the foreskin back I can see redness all around the base on the skin itself., and also I have a small red spot on the rim of the head of my penis. It doesn't form a head or anything, it's just a red spot. It also comes and goes, sometimes I don't see it and other times it's visible. I was tested in February for stds and didn't have anything. Since then I have had unprotected oral sex but that's it. Although I do remember having this problem even before getting tested this past February. I don't know what to do. I have been using an anti fungal over the counter cream, but it only seems to help for a little bit. I'm going to go get tested again for stds just in case, I have had a regular partner for 3 years. Not sure what else it could be, it's so frustrating and gets in the way of living a normal life. Any suggestions would be appreciated and vise versa. Thanks
|

replied June 12th, 2013
Help
Help!!!! I had unprotected sex with a girl about a month ago and last week i noticed small bumps on the head of my penis and than on my scrotum and my stomach and buttocks they are not painful but itch like crazy. What is this ? Nonpain urinating or any discharge just feels like mosquito bites.
|