Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Dissapearing Testicles??

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Why is it that when a man masturbates it feels like his testicles dissapear? Honest to god it feels like they are there one second and they dissapear for awhile....then poof they are back again? How the heck does that happen? Do they just get pulled up inward?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 31st, 2007
Experienced User
The testicles usually ascend during orgasm from the pelvic muscles that contract. I've even read from guys on here that say their testicles go up into their body. I don't know if that's a problem or not, but simple ascension is normal.
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
My fiancee's testicles get closer together, like, tighter, and also harder. Beforehand they are loose and squishy and hang lower, but when I'm fondling them the tighten up Smile They don't go anywhere near ascending into his body, though I've not yet managed to pay attention while he was orgasming.
|

replied June 1st, 2007
Experienced User
perfectly normal.
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
my boyfriend`s testicles do that as well. i find it sorta hot.
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Advanced Support Team
I had a feeling it was normal, just was sorta shocking haha. Strange things I tell ya! Smile Thanks for the replys guys!
|

replied June 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
As I understood it, it's just the muscles contracting to ejaculate that pull your testicles up. However, I've had a partner, who was a nurse, tell me that it's a function to protect the testicles from injury. How so, I don't know, since they were just swinging around prior to.

There's another interesting reflex that testicles are purported to do for safety reasons. If someone (can't do it yourself) suddenly pokes or perhaps squeezes a certain part of a male's inner thigh, the testicles will shift to the other side. I read that when trying to find out why testicles move around in a smooth, ocean wave type motion at times.

I wish they were in the body at all times. It'd save us some bad pain. They need a better cooling system then this hanging free method. Dangerous.
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Hahah yes I guess I know alot of men that would rather them be internal!
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Hahah yes I guess I know alot of men that would rather them be internal!
|

replied June 4th, 2007
Experienced User
You can say that again.
|
Quick Reply