Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Question...

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Ok... So I lost track of my af last month and don't remember when I started. But I know it was somewhere between the 25-28th of last month. So here I am the 30th still no af. I've been experiencing weird "pregnancy like" symptoms like bloating, gas, light nausia, very mild breast discomfort, and lower stomach pain. Kind of like cramps. I wasnt sure if its just my af coming along, but I am usually never late and have normal cycles so... I took a test a couple days ago and got a bfn. Is is possible I could still be preggo and just took a test too early?
Thank you!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Anything is possible. Those are some symptoms of early pregnancy, but they are also symptoms of an oncoming period. So it could go either way.

A lot of women do get a couple of negative test results before they finally show up as positive during early pregnancy. The most common reason for getting a false negative is testing too early. Wait a bit and see if your period comes. If not, test again.
|
Did you find this post helpful?