Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Alan Ritz Book

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi
i recently bought alan ritz's scinetifically guaranteed male ejaculation.
I havent implemented yet any of his principles.
However,this book is poorly writen and its not clear as to how to apply those principles.
I dont judge the man ,i wanna believe that whatever he says is true.
However,has any of you tried to apply an efficient treatment drawn from his book,and if you have,tell me in details what how you did it.
theres so many books on te topic,its very confusing.
also,what credibility to give to these reviewers from amazon.com who seem to all throw flowers at this book?do we have to take like 3 shakes of protein a day to make it sexually when we have troubles??!!!
what works the best after all?
thank you all
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
What part of the book are you looking to use? PE, ED, multiple orgasms?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Well..
its more about the steel erection...
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
I bought his book, read it, read it again and read it again. Then I returned it for my money back. It was such a bad read I couldn't figure out what the hell he was saying.

I recently bought another one that was recommended on amazon.com - something called Coping with PE. I have just read the first chapter and it hasn't gotten into any thing specific yet, but it is written much better.
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Well..
truffy wrote:
its more about the steel erection...

He recommended Arginine, 5-alpha-reductase and stuff like that, right? That will help as it's a matter of body chemistry and function. Just like a person cannot be happy without serotonin, a person can't get erections without the building blocks. So protein and Lecithin would be fine addition to your regimen. In fact, Lecithin is great for everyone and hardly anyone takes it. However, that doesn't mean take 3 protein shakes a day. You really don't need much protein at all over what your diet already provides. What you could do is take small amounts of protein spread out more often so that your body constantly has a supply of amino acids. You could also find which proteins have the best amino acid breakdown. Certain manufacturers list it on the back or on their site, such as Twin Labs, Jay Robbs, Ruth's Hemp Protein, etc. It's based on a certain serving size, so you'll have to do some math to compare them.

Also, if you're concerned with health you'd be wise to stay away from bodybuilding brands. Some of them contain other chemicals that you don't need, such as Creatine. The ones that are just protein still pay little attention to being healthy and natural, by adding artificial sweeteners like aspartame and sucrolose. Ruth's Hemp Protein products, veggie proteins, or Jay Robb's are some of the best options available in terms of being healthy alternatives.

Otherwise, for stronger erections you'd do much better to eat right and exercise, drink water, take a good multi-vitamin and multi-mineral, and Omega 3 supplements. These would probably help more than protein, and you would have protein in your diet anyway. Eating right entails eating 9-12 servings of fruit and vegetables per day, raw being the ideal choice (for most veggies. Potatoes, beans, and maybe even brocolli are best cooked some. Steamed ideal.). Grains, sugars, dairy should be rather limited. Unless you have something physically wrong or it's psychological, a healthy lifestyle would do more than anything else for erections. Even if it were physical or psychological, becoming healthy can fix those things, it just takes time.
|