Medical Questions > Mental Health > Schizophrenia Forum

I'm So Schizophrenic I Can Read the Writing On the Surface O

Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
...I KNOW, it's not really THERE, but.....
it's controlling all the stuff that really IS there!"

"What's 'not there'?"

"the CAVES! I'm so schizophrenic I can read the writing on the surface of the dark matter! It's alive! It started talking to me! It was the pellets - after reading all those recipes, with arsenic and lead and mercury and gold, who knows WHAT was in there - I asked but all I got was "NO TELLIN' WHAT"'s in those pellets, with the glowing eyebrows of a convicted irrationalist. I found a corpse in a mausoleum on a hill, and I put one of the pellets in the corpse's mouth. He got up, twisted his head, bent both his arms, and started rocking them back and forth in sync together, like he was dancing. Seeing the corpse's reaction, I tried a pellet of my own. I was right, life is fusion, and consciousness is the light hitting a surface. Ignore everything, and yet shine the light, and you hit a wall like a cave that the sun shines within. A corky cave, as I found a hole, climbed up through the gooey layers, and tied a rope so I could leave and come back. (Otherwise this was the scene where I leave humanity behind forever in a big flash of light.)"

"And these caves are controlling "everything" somehow?"

"No, not the cave, the WRITING - the writing is ALIVE somehow. I can talk to it, and it's making people do all the crazy things they do, and it's hard to tell why but it doesn't look good... it watches closely as our collective blood rises and falls like a green tidal ocean, and pumps in all kinds of alternating patterns..."

"And you say you can "talk" to the pictures?"

"Well the thing is I realized I've been talking to them all my life, in my nightmares, since I was a kid. These are the monsters, the monsters that chase me, the ones lurking around the corner when all of a sudden the lights don't work, the ones with the hurricane-like wind in-sucking force, that rearrange the genome when they catch you, and that can sometimes be talked out of an attack, but will sometimes just kill and kill, and they give off their own multicolored light. And because of that light, they've always stood out from "reality", even when they sneak in and try to create a "situation". But now I see them on the cave and I know that's not THIS world, but because of where I see it and what I see it doing, I'm starting to react. To be still. Because of it. Isn't that crazy?"
psychotic stillness, or catatonic sz? don't just STAND there ?!?!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2007
Experienced User
that's far out, dude.
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
for sure..,
|

replied June 13th, 2007
Re: I'm So Schizophrenic I Can Read the Writing On the Surfa
ONDERDONK wrote:
...I KNOW, it's not really THERE, but.....
it's controlling all the stuff that really IS there!"

"What's 'not there'?"

"the CAVES! I'm so schizophrenic I can read the writing on the surface of the dark matter! It's alive! It started talking to me! It was the pellets - after reading all those recipes, with arsenic and lead and mercury and gold, who knows WHAT was in there - I asked but all I got was "NO TELLIN' WHAT"'s in those pellets, with the glowing eyebrows of a convicted irrationalist. I found a corpse in a mausoleum on a hill, and I put one of the pellets in the corpse's mouth. He got up, twisted his head, bent both his arms, and started rocking them back and forth in sync together, like he was dancing. Seeing the corpse's reaction, I tried a pellet of my own. I was right, life is fusion, and consciousness is the light hitting a surface. Ignore everything, and yet shine the light, and you hit a wall like a cave that the sun shines within. A corky cave, as I found a hole, climbed up through the gooey layers, and tied a rope so I could leave and come back. (Otherwise this was the scene where I leave humanity behind forever in a big flash of light.)"

"And these caves are controlling "everything" somehow?"

"No, not the cave, the WRITING - the writing is ALIVE somehow. I can talk to it, and it's making people do all the crazy things they do, and it's hard to tell why but it doesn't look good... it watches closely as our collective blood rises and falls like a green tidal ocean, and pumps in all kinds of alternating patterns..."

"And you say you can "talk" to the pictures?"

"Well the thing is I realized I've been talking to them all my life, in my nightmares, since I was a kid. These are the monsters, the monsters that chase me, the ones lurking around the corner when all of a sudden the lights don't work, the ones with the hurricane-like wind in-sucking force, that rearrange the genome when they catch you, and that can sometimes be talked out of an attack, but will sometimes just kill and kill, and they give off their own multicolored light. And because of that light, they've always stood out from "reality", even when they sneak in and try to create a "situation". But now I see them on the cave and I know that's not THIS world, but because of where I see it and what I see it doing, I'm starting to react. To be still. Because of it. Isn't that crazy?"
psychotic stillness, or catatonic sz? don't just STAND there ?!?!?!

I dont know what to say to that.Is that your actual experience?
Are you taking any medication or had any tests done?
|

replied June 14th, 2007
Sounds like a cave I've been in before.
|

replied June 15th, 2007
Experienced User
I've never been to that particular cave.
|

replied June 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Not Taking Meds
no, no meds, maybe that's why i can see this stuff.
the firmament! and there's caveman writing way up there,
i wonder how it got there!
I take no meds, and trip like this at night, alon e in my room;
by day i act sane and teach computer class.
but yeah, i'm so schizophrenic i can read the writing
on the inside of the firmament!
|

replied June 21st, 2007
the Cave?
Have you ever been to "cave city". I think that it is in kentucky.
something strange about that place.
something in those caves aren't there.

Good writing though.
You should write a book.
|

replied July 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Planetary Motion
I'm beginning to relate. There's definitely something going on with the planets. The planetary motion is controlling the stuff that's happening with my body, although I haven't given myself up entirely yet. The planets are controlling the movements in my forehead. There's a frown on my forehead that moves around, and it is conceptually, mystically dependent upon the planets.
|

replied July 21st, 2007
Anywho...........
Can you explain further philo?
Deeper?
Rounder?
Further?
|

replied July 24th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm afraid I can't. It's a mystery to me. I have facial movements and they are related to concepts. Sometimes a concept comes into my head, and my forehead starts moving around. It is quite pleasurable, but strange.
|