Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Question About My Boyfriend

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
before my bf and i got together he didnt have a very sexual relationship with his ex. Do any guys have suggestions on making sex between him and I better? or positions that he may like but be to shy to ask for?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Im more expnc. in it then he is. we have had sex, and it's good, but its the same old stuff all the time. he hasnt complained but i can see it getting boring pretty fast. i did switch it up once and now he requests it. so i am thinking maybe he is just too shy to ask for other things unless i bring it up, but im not sure what else to do.
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
The only thing i feel weird about is bringing it up. Im kinda shy too and its a new relationship- i dont think he would mind, but how do I go about bringing it up?
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Thank you! i guess i gotta do what i gotta do
|