Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

I Hate My Life (Page 1)

I HATE MY LIFE BAD
Every day i wake up to think that today my day will be perfect BUT it never is it always ends up the same
1)I always get into trouble
2)I end up crying at least 3 times a day
3)I always feel like i want to DIE

I am a very emotional person and i cry a lot i sometimes cant stop i even end up crying before i go to sleep and now things are worse its WIT WEEK
What shall i do??????????? Sad Crying or Very sad
I always wish instead of me there would be some one else
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sleeplessParent
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Welcome to the forum.

Do you know what makes you feel like that?
|

replied June 7th, 2012
how my mom always ignores me and acys like im not even there and she wont even let me finish a sentence without interoption. she acts like every thing that happens is my fult, and if my brother needs anything she would give it to him, but she hates me and i know it. she is the reason everyday i cry and want to kill my self or even trade places with someone eles
|

replied June 15th, 2012
im so sorry to hear that, i so grateful for my mother, i am for my first time away from her and she texts me and tells me i need to call her more. i think your mother is nondepreciating you some, you deserve to be treated as a person more.
|

replied February 1st, 2013
I have to wonder if there is more to this. I feel that my children sometimes hate me, but usually it's when I'm trying to make them accountable for bad actions. Sometimes, as a parent, you have to ignore your child when they are saying hurtful things to you because it's just reactionary speech. Is it possible that when you are speaking with your mom that you are saying things that are hurtful rather than helfpul?
|

User Profile
replied March 5th, 2013
I think you are,lucky,seriously.What are you doing here
|

replied March 8th, 2013
well guys u should not hate your lifes because some people dont have a life and u need to be grateful and blessed. God gave everone a good life. When i was born my mom and dad didnt have a job.Then we i got a little order like 9 years old.They all got jobs and i am so grateful i have food and everthing i need.I am blessed and happy.Thats why u should not hate your life.Thank you Reply back if u like if.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied June 19th, 2012
Its the same with me i get blame for everything nd im stil in school im 15 md i want to die because of my sister she gets her way but yet treat my preants terribly she smokes drinks nd ran away from home im thjnkin real hard to kill myself just to make myself better or make them better nd i no it gunna be soon
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
|

replied July 2nd, 2012
Please don't. Killing yourself is the worst thing you can do. I loose myself into my Movies, Anime, and Music to escape my problems. Everybody gave me crap like that growing up to make me feel like I wasn't good enough. But now, I have a home, a great secure job, and a great family. And I got all of that to make them choke on that statement. That's what you gotta do, if not to better yourself, to look at them five years down the road and ask, "Well, this is what I've done without you. What have you got?"
|

replied January 2nd, 2014
I dropped out of school, so I'm not allowed to go outside, at all, I get yelled at. My family is verbally abusive, and used to be physically. I hate everyone now, and can't stand to be near anyone, they are so annoying just to hear them speak. I cut myself, and don't see any future except prostitution down the road. All I can think about is what kinds of drugs and alcohol will break my thoughts down, along with sex. Why shouldn't I kill myself, no one who has lived my life hasn't gone anywhere but down.
|

replied July 6th, 2012
Don't kill yourself its never the answer.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
If you need someone to talk too contact me. You life is so precious and great. We don't get to choose our families, but we can choose our friends who will treat us with love and respect. Fight for your wonderful life and don't let anyone not even your family make you feel this way. I use to think I had to deal with my mothers abuse until I realized I didn't when a friend said the same thing I'm saying to you. I was told if I honored my parents God promises us long life. Well I can still honor them without being subject to there abuse by taking steps to being independant and I was able to move away. I don't even take calls and its ok.
|

replied September 3rd, 2012
If you need someone to talk too contact me. You life is so precious and great. We don't get to choose our families, but we can choose our friends who will treat us with love and respect. Fight for your wonderful life and don't let anyone not even your family make you feel this way. I use to think I had to deal with my mothers abuse until I realized I didn't when a friend said the same thing I'm saying to you. I was told if I honored my parents God promises us long life. Well I can still honor them without being subject to there abuse by taking steps to being independant and I was able to move away. I don't even take calls and its ok.
|

replied September 4th, 2012
Omg your honestly going to end your life because of our sister? Think again because you only live once your not going to sit there and think that ending your life is the best idea.. You should be strong enough o handle things like that show your sister that you love your life even with her in it you don't live everyday honestly just smile forget everything it's not worth thinking about your sister forget her.. And Ep cares of she doesn't get in trouble u live your life smile because at the end the innocent person always has the bright ending
|

replied September 6th, 2012
Same here. I hope its gets better for the both of us.
Hey, thats exactly what i go through, being ignored,sweared at, crying , its really hard but i hope it will get better for both of us.
|

replied October 5th, 2012
Trust me noyone wants to die, you may feel it but its not true i have lost too many people to listen to someone saying they want to die and kill themselves NO YOU DONT! you have to remeber at times like this you only live once so make the most of your life, i have the same problem at home but then i have a moment to think, think about what it would be like when im older and my mum isnt here yeh sadddddd ... just please You Only Live Once YOLO !!!!
|

replied October 29th, 2012
You know, I get that you are trying to be helpful, but the last thing someone that feels like they want to die is you telling them that they don't really feel that way. And you know why they don't want to hear that? Because yea, they really do feel like that! I think I am probably not the only one who can say there are a number of days that I KNOW with every fiber of my being that no matter how irrational it may seem, the world would be a better place without me. What we all have to remember is that we aren't the only one feeling this way and that everyday is a new day with a new chance for something great (or at least not as crappy as today) to happen. There are people in each of our lives that would mourn our loss ... think hard... they are there... that is what keeps me from giving in to the sadness.
|

Trust me noyone wants to die, you may feel it but its not true i have lost too many people to listen to someone saying they want to die and kill themselves NO YOU DONT! you have to remeber at times like this you only live once so make the most of your life, i have the same problem at home but then i have a moment to think, think about what it would be like when im older and my mum isnt here yeh sadddddd ... just please You Only Live Once YOLO !!!!
|

replied November 24th, 2012
be strong
'whenever you are confronted with an opponent, whoever it may be. Conquer him with love." -gandhi

that's true, it'll make you the better being. Smile I'm sorry for what your going through, if your young you might have to become more independent and self-reliable. The journey will be hard, but there are reasons to live, we all feel like this once in our lives Smile stay strong
|

replied February 13th, 2013
I feel exactly the same but my mum is abit worse
|

replied May 27th, 2013
oh,it is very painful..you should be a believeable person of youer mother..
|

replied July 13th, 2013
my mom is the same. she keeps ignoring me. She won't let me finish any sentence but if she does she doesn't reply or says I don't care. she buys my siblings everything they want and I have to ask for something for months or years (I wanted a phone for about 5 years and it took me 4 years till she bought me one) she says I have everything (my sisters closet it twice as big as mine). Im a slow eater and my sister is too and she can eat as long as she wants but I have to be done in 10min. My siblings room is like 3 times bigger and they can have posters and stuff but I can't. and I'm 3 years older then my sister, 4 years older then my brother and 14 years older then my other brother. And no one understands me. I hate my life
|

replied July 13th, 2013
my mom is the same. she keeps ignoring me. She won't let me finish any sentence but if she does she doesn't reply or says I don't care. she buys my siblings everything they want and I have to ask for something for months or years (I wanted a phone for about 5 years and it took me 4 years till she bought me one) she says I have everything (my sisters closet it twice as big as mine). Im a slow eater and my sister is too and she can eat as long as she wants but I have to be done in 10min. My siblings room is like 3 times bigger and they can have posters and stuff but I can't. and I'm 3 years older then my sister, 4 years older then my brother and 14 years older then my other brother. And no one understands me. I hate my life
|

replied June 7th, 2012
how my mom always ignores me and acts like im not even there and she wont even let me finish a sentence without her cutting me off with anything else. she acts like everything that happens is my fault, and if my brother needs anything she would give it to him, but she hates me and i know it. she is the reason everyday i cry and want to kill my self or even trade places with someone else. Mad
|

replied July 17th, 2012
I understand where your coming from but life sucks just think how other people feel about there own lives and do something about it! I myself have had the worst child hood my brothers best friend raped me for a year when I was 8 to 9 my mother had a boyfriend that beat me everyday and my mother made excuses for him! I try to not let it control my life I found the women I love and she believes in me and wants the best for me with all my trust issues and all the problems! I still have strong feelings of wanting to end my life but I don't bc of what it would do to my loved ones just find something to hold on to and never let it go.
|

replied September 4th, 2012
Very similar situation as me. I get so mad at the way I am treated in my household, it may not be as bad as your situation but I get SO mad sometimes. It hurts to feel like your brother is the perfect child and nothing you can do is good enough. All you can do is be strong. Try to get some time to yourself when things are bad, listen to music, go for a walk. Sometimes I try to be over the top gracious, kinda turn it into a challenge for myself, like keep cleaning the house, cooking, working hard, etc just to prove to myself that I'm strong enough to carry everything on my shoulders no matter what is thrown at me. You don't come out on top that way but at least you can secretly feel like your winning at your own game. One day you will get to move out and be proud of yourself. I cry about it too, but really crying is a waste of time so I hope we can both be strong and realize we do have great things to live for, even if they may be more obvious in the future.
|

replied March 8th, 2013
i have the same situation as other people.My sister is evil she try to hurt her self and get all the attention i get mad.One time i fell on the floor and my leg was hurting.my dad was trying make it feels better.Then my sister act like she was hungry again.I dont want to kill myself i love my life.You Should Be Great Ful That You Have A Life.REPLY BACK Smile :0 IF U DONT I WILL BE Smile SAD. gO TO lA BOYZ BY VICTOIA JUSTICE AT YOUTUBE
|

replied April 27th, 2013
Your sister may have a sickness or need as well. If she is older their may be things she seen that you did not. She may be jelous of you. Which is a compliment in some ways. I protected my siblings often and took the fall. Sit down with your parents and plan a family night. This way you can all play together. Maybe you and your sister against your parents. Things that bring you two closer will bennifit you two as you get older. Everyone remember not all brains are the same. If your a great student and they are not the parents may be saying to your sister that she should be more like you. This causes sibling rivalry. Not sure where every one falls but if you can talk to your parent in private about it.
|

replied March 8th, 2013
i have the same situation as other people.My sister is evil she try to hurt her self and get all the attention i get mad.One time i fell on the floor and my leg was hurting.my dad was trying make it feels better.Then my sister act like she was hungry again.I dont want to kill myself i love my life.You Should Be Great Ful That You Have A Life.REPLY BACK Smile :0 IF U DONT I WILL BE Smile SAD. gO TO lA BOYZ BY VICTOIA JUSTICE AT YOUTUBE
|

replied August 9th, 2012
depression
yeah probably the fact that i have lost alot of my friends of late because my boyfriend got his friend to dump me and told everyone it was because i was a !**@! and wanted to have sex him when it was actually because he liked someone else.
|

replied October 15th, 2012
love life
its okay guys be strong
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied October 23rd, 2012
im soo sad i need help i tryed to kill myself with bleach but the contaner was full of water when i was drinking it my boyfriend just broke up with me because he just wants to be friends and my best friend just hates me and now so my x is my best friend now and only friend my mums dieing slowly i have red hair so i get bullied alot at school im 14 and if u say that im only 14 and trying to kill myself is silly i will lose it
|

replied October 24th, 2012
Hay it’s so not silly I remember being 14 getting teased about my weight and having no boyfriend because I was the girl known as “and this is my friend” by the girl getting asked out for the longest time. And at that point I felt like dying everyday. You say your best friend hates you was it a fight or something else and your boyfriend wanting to be your friend from where I stand isn’t a bad idea much better than him going around making fun of you and all the secrets you guys shared while together believe me I know when I say this, I am so sorry about your mom but right now you being with her is what she needs so please be there to be her joy and happiness all of you just as you are red hair and all because you are one thing unique . But most importantly I want to assure you life does get better maybe not now and I can’t promise you in the next year or two but some day and when that day comes you will look back to now and laugh about it
|

replied November 17th, 2012
Hang in there
Hang in there INEEDAHUG life does get better. I tried to hang myself when I was 12 but the bar broke. The memory of it as fresh today as it was 22yrs ago. I recall bring sad about life bc I didn't have any friends and kids picked on me at school. I felt My parents loved my brother and sister but me. That life isn't fair and not worth living. I thank God the bar broke.

Life did get better. I never thought of suicide again until recently. I loss my mom to cancer a month ago. Over the years we have bonded and she was my best friend. I miss her so much. I cried everyday. I try to hang in there. I am surrounded by great friends, wife and colleague that supports me everyday.
Try to find something. It might seem so hard to believe but time will make you feel better. You will fine someone that will care for u and support u.
|

replied December 18th, 2012
I've been thinking about hanging myself lately. I know I shouldn't do it because there are people that love me and also what if my life does get better. Then there are times where I wonder if my life won't get better and it'll just get worse. My mom has mental problems and flips out on me for no reason and always makes me upset and I always have to end up crying which I hate. My dad is a recovering drug addict/alcoholic and i'm always worrying if he's gonna relapse because of all the fighting and stuff. I dropped out 2 years ago and have done nothing with my life since then. I keep trying to motivate myself to do something and not just sit here all the time but I just can't. I've lost interest in life and I feel like i'm just falling apart.
|

replied February 28th, 2013
im going through the exact same thing! my mom has mental issues also and its really tough. i was fine when i moved out, but because of financial problems i had to move back home. and here we go--all over again. my dad is an alcoholic, yet hes not recovering. ive been trying to move out and get back on my feet again but its been hard when my mom blames me for things and makes me pay for it. (such as a broken gas gauge-- those things are expensive!!) im not saving any money to get out, and what depresses me the most is that im scared i will be living like this for a long period of time. contact me if you ever feel like this again, talking with people that have the same issues as yourself really does cheer you up. it will help us both im sure!
|

replied November 5th, 2012
I'm really short, starting to lose my hair, have no money, no girls talk nor look at me, I haven't been on a date since June of 2011. I get angry a lot over the dumbest stuff no matter how hard I try not to. I have the best family and friends in the world no question there but yet I always feel like that's never enough. Idk maybe I shouldn't think like this but no matter how hard I try not to it always comes back to be feeling like this and saying how much I hate my life.
|

replied March 25th, 2013
I feel you. I am listening to Pink floyd's Mother. I know that life can get everything wrong. I think there is only our underground activities vital to our survival. We need to keep a secret. That we should not sell ourselves to this world. Someday, I will find someone like myself. I will. Please contact me if you need a friend.
|

replied December 25th, 2012
When I fall in love with someone and I think the feeling is mutual, when it really isnt. Im in love with someone now who i just found out has been lying and cheating on me. This repeats itself. Its a very intense pain that i wish i never would experience.
|

replied December 25th, 2012
When I fall in love with someone and I think the feeling is mutual, when it really isnt. Im in love with someone now who i just found out has been lying and cheating on me. This repeats itself. Its a very intense pain that i wish i never would experience.
|

replied June 13th, 2013
i know what you feel my mom always tells me that i am the family dissapointment and that i was an accident and she bassically tells me everyday that she hates me
|

replied May 29th, 2007
v00d00cita wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

Do you know what makes you feel like that?

Not really i just feel like that
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2007
Well, there must still be a reason or two. Look, you have to find something that makes you fell good - investigate, draw, walk, watch movies, etc. Smile
If you want to watch a short movie, I recommend one: "Vincent", by Tim Burton. You may find it on YouTube or so! Smile
|

replied June 1st, 2007
v00d00cita wrote:
Well, there must still be a reason or two. Look, you have to find something that makes you fell good - investigate, draw, walk, watch movies, etc. Smile
If you want to watch a short movie, I recommend one: "Vincent", by Tim Burton. You may find it on YouTube or so! Smile

Thanx it does help a lot
Smile
i feel a bit stupid Embarassed
|

User Profile
replied June 4th, 2007
Don't feel stupid Smile

You're not alone, life is just one big battle for everyone
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2007
Oh, but you're not stupid. We all have lack of something sometimes, it's part of our lives, don't you agree?
Did you like that video? Smile
|

replied December 23rd, 2008
Life.
I just genrally think my life should be vanished or i should go live in the sky on a cloud and be a moomin. Then I would have no problems and be free from people. I always cry and just get sad for nothing, but i suppose i cannot help that. It's just the way I think and my brain works. Sometimes i go for walks,It helps. But then it causes more arguments beause my mum gets worried. But to be honest, she has no reasoon to. She doesn't care about me anyway really. The only people i care about really is Nick, Hayley, Olli and my Nan and Grandad because they are always there for me without fail. I just wish the world would be peaceful aswell. Which i know for sure will never ever happen. Now, I'm just talking about rubbish. I just always need somebody to hold my hand and hug me and tell me it's going to be okay. Somedays i wish the world would swallow me up and for me to never return. Which i guess, Is pretty much always. But hmm. I think sometimes i'm the only one to feel like this but i know i'm not really. I hate school aswell which is even worse, I hate it. I think i've finsihed talking now. (:
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
Hi friend,
Why to think in that why? Be happy. create a positive attitude
|

replied July 25th, 2012
hi friend..
I feel more depressed, of many reasons.. my health issues.., family too. I use to make everything around me simple and happy before. never worried. when i was doin my
U.G, i fell from stairs. got hurt in my spine. with terrible pain, i had no one to understand what it was like. i completed my U.G. when i started my P.G, i was told to quit it. my pain got to its next stage. after an yaer of treatment, i m still experiencing the same pain.
but, family thinks that i m a burden to them. i love singing. music is my passion. but, now, everything is at an end. with al this stress and pain, i dont get positive attitude. i feel like i must put an end to my life. i had a feel like u are someone i could share my pain. help me with guidance and friendly care..
|

replied September 5th, 2012
Believe me, I have my fair share of problems. Health problems, relationship problems, money problems, work problems. BUT DO NOT PUT AN END TO YOUR LIFE. You have to understand that life will go on. You have to be tough. Things will turn around someday. It may not be tomorrow or the next day, but someday things will turn around and you will be glad that you stuck around to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If feel like ending it sometimes soon but honestly I dont have the guts to do so. I am very happy that im scared to do that cuz its not the solution.
|

replied December 23rd, 2008
pm me if you want to talk
|

replied December 25th, 2008
merry christmas
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2008
You seem to know what gets you into that downward spiral. You know that you can fight it, because you slowly take steps that helps you getting through it, don't you?
Let me know how you are doing.
|

I feel exactly the same way as you
|

i think the way you do sometimes.
my mom just recently passed away of lung cancer. it was a very sudden thing.. i just recently got a boyfriend and my life is going so much better. you just have to realize that everything happens for a reason.. life is very hard but in the end it will be worth it.
|

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2008
ripmom wrote:
i think the way you do sometimes.
my mom just recently passed away of lung cancer. it was a very sudden thing.. i just recently got a boyfriend and my life is going so much better. you just have to realize that everything happens for a reason.. life is very hard but in the end it will be worth it.

I know the situation you're going through. My father passed away in October and I date since September. And then it's a big spiraling box with many feelings inside. Sometimes harder to deal than other times, but always a solution coming up. Life gives you everything you need. If can't get something, that's because you don't need it; you just want it.
|

replied December 30th, 2008
I wish I had a boyfriend Sad
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2009
Life gives you what you need. Smile
Don't worry :*
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
happy new year
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2010
i hate school and my class mates.... im like and exile (but dont know why Im nice and friendly ) every1 is so agressive 2 girls even said to me "we will ruin u and ur selfesteem if u talk or look at us" i was just stunned it was my first day in this class... lol T_T
|

replied September 20th, 2010
Re: I Hate My Life
stephen1 wrote:

My Dear fariend.You have mentaily distrub and depressed.So I suggest you that woke up early in the morning after then start meditation with different ways.I am sure you improove in your life.

|

replied November 17th, 2010
i dont know wat is wrong with me i cant take my life anymore i wish sometimes am not born and i ask myself why am i born how is my future going to be i need somebody to talk to i dont know i cant take it even today i dont know my life i feel like screaming out loud no cant take it it hard.
|

Hi im here i wanna help @aidalis
|
Quick Reply