Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

My Baby Will Not Let Me Enjoy Sex !

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hello I am new to the board and I wanted to post this for anyone who is pregnant or can relate to this problem.
Okay I am 5 months pregnant and I have been having this problem since the beginning of my 4th month.
Every time my husband and I start being intimate my baby kicks alot, I cant even enjoy being intimate without my baby hurting me.
We've tried different positions and different methods (even masturbating me) every time we are in the middle of being intimate the baby goes crazy and starts kicking harder.
This frustrates my husband because we have to stop every 10 minutes to change positions so that I can get comfortable.
I don't know if my baby can feel it when we are intimate or not, but I've heard that when a woman has an orgasm the muscles down there squeezes the baby.
Well I have not had an orgasm in almost a month and a half so I don't know why my baby is acting this way. It's like he/she doesn't want anyone touching me.
It's very frustrating to me when I have to pretend that I am enjoying sex just to please my husband.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It may be a change of position is causing this. Does your baby kick you when you lay down for sleep? Adjusting your position may help. Have you tried masturbating white sitting up.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i wouldn't pretend anything if I were you. I would talk to him and tell him what's going on and just be honest. It's part of the pregnancy process so it will go away soon. Only 4 more months.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
It's been several years since I've been pregnant, but I do remember that anytime I got all excited, my baby would get excited too. I have to admit though that she didn't freak out when my husband and I had sex. I don't know, maybe the baby could be soothed somehow before you guys start messing around? Like music maybe? lol, other than that I'm tapped out on this one. I'm betting the ladies in the pregnancy forums can help you out a lot more.
|