Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Not In the Mood

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Sad im really sad i need someones help. me and my boyfriend had sex once about a month ago, we tried many times after that but for some reason i can never get horny!! weve tried everything , its fustrating the both of us. do i need to see a doctor??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If you are having sex, then yes, you need to see an ob-gyn. All girls have to start seeing an ob-gyn when they become sexually active, even if they don't have any problems at all.

You can keep experimenting and trying different things. See what turns you on. You can also masturbate to see what kind of stimulation you like and where you like it. If you find that you don't get very lubricated no matter what, you can buy a lubricant at the store.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply