Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Wait!!! Whats Going On??!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok I havent been on in a while and lately i've been hearing about everyone lying and all and I just dont know whats going on i've been trying to read everyones posts and understand but I just dont Confused Could someone please!!!!!! Explain wat the hell is going on??!!!

Lana thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Did you figure it out or do you still need some info?
|

replied February 25th, 2004
Experienced User
Same Here!!
I totally agree I don;t have a clue either so can someone please tell me cause I don't have a clue at all
|

Extremely eHealthy
Melissa- fake
kel- found fake pictures were being used
jennifer- said her saying she was fake was a joke (unsure)
heather(i think that was her name)-fake
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
So what exactly did you say? I am not gettin involved so I will still talk to you. I wouldnt be able to ring ya huni cause I live in england cost way to much lol!

Rachel xxx
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Take a break from faking....???
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Heather who was a fake? I think that was wrong. Melissa was a fafe kelly was using fake pics but said she is not a fake?? Danielle was also using fake pics and hasent been around to say shes not?? Freakbaby(denise)-fake, jen said she was but I see you know the story already.
|

Experienced User
Oooooo well thats just crazy why and the hell is everyone faking what the hell for??? That just doesnt make any sense but thax for the info u guys!! Wink

jen- i'm not saying that I dont belive u or anything I just wanted to ask u y would u say u were faking even if u were just playin y didnt u just say I wont be on for a while or sumthing like that cuz that caued a lot of confusion for everyone as u can see but anyway I luv just the same!! Wink

lana
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jennifer. .Ive always trusted u. .But honestly to me, making up that story about being fake to take a break from here doesnt make any sence at all.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

replied February 26th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Well im not saying I dont believe u. . Cuz I think I do . Im just confused as to why u would make up a story like that and go into depth just to take a break, I dont get y u wouldnt just take a break or say u will be back after a while.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have needed to take breaks from here so I simply says, guys ill be back when I get the time
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul