Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Happy Birthday Christy (mc4ever)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
Happy birth day sweetie.

Let God decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching you with wishes of success, happiness & prosperity for you.

Wishing you a wonderfull birthday ( followed by a BFP). HUGS
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Mc
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..... (singing)
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Happy Birthday Christy.!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww...Thanks you guys Embarassed

I had a great birthday. I went out and had alot to drink.

But no worries, I tested 4 times yesterday. Shocked The first was negative the second and thrid had those horrible evap lines. And then I took a digital one. (which, by the way it is much harder to see 'not pregnant' then to think in your head, 'yup no second line')
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Happy Birthday again!!

So did you have a good one? I can't believe you made it into work today. I can barely remember my 21st birthday... I think it was on a Friday or Saturday so I don't think I had to go to work the next day. Mine wasn't even that big of a deal...all my friends were older and they were already 21, so it was just like another night out at the bar for them.

Now dh's 21st birthday, I barely made it into work the next day...he didn't go at all. I even had to call in sick for him. I came home for lunch, he was still in bed. I came home from work and he was still in bed and I made him get up!!! He told me that he had puked about 10 times that day Laughing I think we tried about every shot that the bartender could think of... I think I relived my 21st birthday through his!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My mom got me some undies and pj's and my youngest sil got me some godiva chocolate and a $50 victoria secret gift card, and my oldest sil was our dd last night. So I had a really good birthday actually.

Seriously, I walked through the door and evrybody just went ' Shocked ' What the hell are you doing here? Honestly, I didn't drink to much. Were going to really celebrate this weekend when we don't have to go to work the next day.
|
Tags: pregnant, bfp
Quick Reply