Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Urinating During Orgasm (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
This is my first post and while searching on this topic found this forum. I found a discussion on this already but lost it when I created an account. This is my problem. i've read that women can't urinate during orgasm for whatever reason but I believe I am urinating. Crying or Very sad
It definitely feels like an orgasm but what gushes out isn't clear and it definitely smells like urine. However, it only comes out with clitoris stimulation and never happens if my husband is inside me. Actually it doesn't happen even if it's his finger inside me. But, if there is no part inside my vagina, I gush. I would really like to stop this as it's very embarrasing to me. Again, the reason I believe it is urine is because it smells like urine and it's never happened without clitoral stimulation. Please explain this to me someone!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sunrays
|
Users who thank tscaryrod for this post: Aqueelah69 

replied May 23rd, 2007
It Might Be..
First of all, it is very unlikely you are urinating during sex unless you already have some type of bladder control problem. If you don't know if you do, ask your doctor. Secondly, does an orgasm ever come with the liquid? If so, it might just be the elusive femal orgasm, in which case you are extremely lucky Wink . Thirdly, did you feel the need to go to the bathroom before, and after not so much? Thats another cllue. Hope this helps
|

replied June 24th, 2011
it is completely normal for it to smell like urine
ladies please do not be concerned about this issue. The four main ingredients are Glucose, prostatic acid phosphatase (an enzyme which is characteristic of the prostatic component of semen), urea and creatinine. The last two ingredients are commonly found in urine, but are in lower levels than in urine. So there is some urine in the ejaculate. Some studies conclude that in some women the ejaculate is more like urine, and in other women it more like a prostate fluid. Until this question is answered fully, its safest to assume that it is a bit of both. The quantity of ejaculate can range from a few drops, to a shower of it. as a man i can confidently say that the man you're with enjoys you ejaculating. please go to this link and any other questions can found or asked in the forum.
|

replied May 23rd, 2007
Still Unsure
I don't have any bladder control problems and the only time this happens is with clitoral stimulation and not while my husband is inside me. The feeling doesn't change whether he's inside me or not, the only difference is the gushing. I have no need to urinate before and actually try to empty my bladder beforehand. If this isn't urine then why does it smell like it? Embarassed
|

replied September 19th, 2012
Congratulations u r a squirtter it smells like pee in the first one because it comes out of ur pee hole after the first squirt it wont smell like pee and it taste like warm water.
So just enjoy it but becareful when u r in missionary position u could get a uti so have fun. And i hope i helped
|

replied May 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Urinating While Having Sex
Females ejaculate? Yes, they do. We’re talking about a gusher of fluid spurting out of her !**@! as she comes. Actually, to be more accurate, the fluid comes squirting out of her urethra. Don’t let this gross you out, though; it’s not pee! Female cum is a clear, odorless liquid produced by a small organ called the “female prostate,” or urethral sponge, which is located between the urethra and vagina. The fluid it produces just happens to come out of the pee hole, but...so does guys’ semen, right?
While some women may experience ejaculation naturally in the course of intercourse or other sex play, most require some concentrated stimulation of the G-spot. Massaging the G-spot causes the urethral sponge to become engorged with fluid, which is then expelled during orgasm. And, as with an orgasm, ejaculation also requires the woman to “let go.” Before ejaculating, the woman will feel as though she is going to pee. However, it is nearly impossible for her to urinate while coming, because the muscular contractions of orgasm close off the bladder and prevent the passage of urine.
As she gets closer to coming, she will start to feel as though she has to urinate. That’s the cum beginning to flow into her urethra. In order for her ejaculate, she has to relax, let go, and push down and out with the same muscles she would use as if she were peeing. It may be hard to overcome the impulse to hold back, but you can reassure her, again, that if she is coming, she will not pee.

Instead, as she comes and pushes the fluid out, she should feel extra intense orgasmic pleasure, and you should be rewarded with a spurt of nectar that may range from gentle gush to a drenching spray.
|

replied November 18th, 2007
Clitoral Stimulation Right After Orgasm Makes Me Want to Pee
I know that this was already brought up, but I didn't really see an answer to tscaryrod's question about why it still smells like pee. I too have this same problem. When it happens for me it is only through clitoral stimulation and it IMMEDIATELY AFTER I orgasm. If my boyfriend does not stop stimulating my clitoris after I orgasm then I pee. Not even "I feel the urge", or "I need to" but rather I cannot help BUT urinate. And it is the same as tscaryrod. It smells like urine so I never thought I was ejaculating. I do not have bladder control problems any other time so I have just trained my boyfriend to abruptly stop stimulating me after I orgasm. Recently somebody told me about female ejaculation and I read that "you will get the urge to urinate" but I always thought that all orgasms thru clitoral stimulation resulted in an urge to pee. I would love if I was in fact ejaculating, but since the clear liquid that comes out smells like pee, then it must be pee...right? I mean, is there anybody else that pees right after or during a clitoral orgasm?
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Female ejaculation
Yes! I pee during orgasm too. It is so embarrassing for me that I never have orgasms with my partner, I get too nervous and it just can't happen. I know I am urinating because if I stimulate myself to the point of orgasm it happens everytime. Sometimes it is clear, sometimes not, but it always smells like urine and I am 100% positive, that despite everything these people are saying about female ejaculate, I am not ejaculating, I am urinating! This is so frustrating...I have gotten to the point where I do not enjoy sex anymore because I do not want to orgasm. I wish there was something I could do, but I don't think so. This didn't always happen to me either, I used to be "normal." I used to have orgasms which were far more pleasurable without any "gushing" whatsoever. I was on antidepressants for several years and the inability to have normal orgasms started while I was medicated, and never went away. If I could sue Eli Lilly I would!
|

replied September 11th, 2011
is what your ejaculating pee
hello, i think i can answer why it smells like pee.
first of all be assured ladies you are in fact having a female version of ejaculation and a it happens to be that the taste, smell, and color depends on your overall food diet. it is known that certain foods changes the taste, color and smell in ejaculation fluid in men and women. if you were to choose to examine your male partner you would see that this is true, i believe that it is more noticiable in women only because they are not used to this phenomonom so we tend too analyzze it and pick it apart. here is a trick that can be used for both partners actually. eat lots of fruit mostly melons, bananas,grapes, and a few apples this will not only help with the smell and color but it gives your fluid and clitoris a little sweet taste which is an added treat for him if he is one of the ones that like to stay down there and lick it up. p.s. a warning medcines also affect whats coming out of you.
|

replied February 26th, 2012
Hi almostthere
I am a first time user of this site and I just needed some clarification about this. I experienced this exact thing AGAIN last night and now it seems almost everytime I climax. I have this happen with him inside of me as well as him stimulating the G-spot manually. He made a joke about it because I keep wetting up the sheets, Lol. He just told me it was okay and that he didn't realize that I was a gusher. So thanks for all the help you and the others have given me. I will also try the fruit thing because at least I know I will taste better to him!
|

replied February 26th, 2012
Hi almostthere
I am a first time user of this site and I just needed some clarification about this. I experienced this exact thing AGAIN last night and now it seems almost everytime I climax. I have this happen with him inside of me as well as him stimulating the G-spot manually. He made a joke about it because I keep wetting up the sheets, Lol. He just told me it was okay and that he didn't realize that I was a gusher. So thanks for all the help you and the others have given me. I will also try the fruit thing because at least I know I will taste better to him!
|

replied November 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If it smells like urine then that's what it is! I'd just be careful to stop your boyfriend from stimulating you after you orgasm; though I assume you do that already.
|

replied November 20th, 2007
But Does Anybody Else Do This?
I mean, are there other people out there that feel the urge to pee or DO pee during a clitoral orgasm? I hate having to pull away in the middle it the peeing thing. I mean it feels great, but it really is frustrating.
|

replied March 30th, 2011
i have the same prob but i do it sometimes when my boyfriend is inside of me but only in certin positions. but always when he stimulates me clitoraly sometimes is smells i think like pee but its clear. i tried to do kegel exercises but it seems to make me more sensitive
|

replied November 20th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Yes, I'm sure there are many women who do actually urinate during orgasm or afterwards, due to the nature of the stimulation.
|

replied November 28th, 2007
May Help
I used to ejaculate during sex. It was a clear substance and smelt odd. Not like urine. Since then I have started urinating during sex in the place of ejaculation. It smells and looks like urine. But it does not come out in a little bit. (not that my ejac. did either) but gushing out. I go to the bathroom straight before sex. Avoid positions that put pressure on my bladder. Like the other post I can not control it. It builds up then happens. No choice involved. I have not found anyother answer. Smile thats why I'm on here. good luck to us all though. There is a difference between ejac. and urine.
|

replied December 5th, 2007
Be Happy
Let me tell you something on this topic. It is very normal for fluid to come out while you orgasim if it is done right. Before i was married i dated a girl that "taught" me how to make her gush during sex. I now have been married for seven years and I talked to my wife about it many years ago. After making her feel comfortable about the idea of gushing during sex we tried it. After a few times of finding the right spot for her and her letting herself relax enough it happened. She LOVED how it felt and now she wants to gush everytime we have sex. At first she too said that it must be pee and she went as far as to talk to her doctor about it. Her doctor assured her that women can have fluid come out of them during sex. Sometimes it smells more like urine other times it does not. It is usually clear sometimes it has a tint to it. All I can say is that she loves how it feels and I am willing to bet you would to. The key is to relax and when that feeling of "peeing" starts you need to relax and let it happen. So if you can relax enough for it to happen and it feels good to you then BE HAPPY and go with it! There should be no bounderies on what you can do during sex as long as you both are ok with it and you enjoy it. Have fun!!
|

replied December 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Clitoral Stimulation Right After Orgasm Makes Me Want to Pee
xiolablue wrote:
I know that this was already brought up, but I didn't really see an answer to tscaryrod's question about why it still smells like pee. I too have this same problem. When it happens for me it is only through clitoral stimulation and it IMMEDIATELY AFTER I orgasm. If my boyfriend does not stop stimulating my clitoris after I orgasm then I pee. Not even "I feel the urge", or "I need to" but rather I cannot help BUT urinate. And it is the same as tscaryrod. It smells like urine so I never thought I was ejaculating. I do not have bladder control problems any other time so I have just trained my boyfriend to abruptly stop stimulating me after I orgasm. Recently somebody told me about female ejaculation and I read that "you will get the urge to urinate" but I always thought that all orgasms thru clitoral stimulation resulted in an urge to pee. I would love if I was in fact ejaculating, but since the clear liquid that comes out smells like pee, then it must be pee...right? I mean, is there anybody else that pees right after or during a clitoral orgasm?

I have found this thread to be one of the most interesting I have read thus far.

Just when you think you have heard it all, there goes that one thing new.

When I read the original post in this thread, I thought, 'strange, never heard of it'. Then, I read a response that says, hey that actually happened to me too.

I know that I would feel very comforted in the simple fact of knowing that someone else besides me has experienced something I consider strange.

Anyway, thanks for the information. It is duly noted. Believe me!
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Just wanted to throw this out there- Not all women are physically capable of ejaculating during sex! (Or any other time)
|

replied December 9th, 2007
Experienced User
I've Wondered
Georgia59 wrote:
Just wanted to throw this out there- Not all women are physically capable of ejaculating during sex! (Or any other time)

Thanks. I've often wondered about that. I have seen some amazing stuff on video, and I say to myself, come on that has got to be videiotrickogrophy.

Anyway, I'm glad you did put that bit of tidbit out there.
|

replied February 11th, 2013
Im sorry to say but you are wrong. Just because it has never happened for you doesnt mean you cant. You have to be comfortable and the key is to relax. In some women it is harder to ejaculate from clitoral stimulation but if the g-spot is stimulated in the right manner it will swell this is your uretha filling up with ejaculate and when youre almost to the point of climax it will feel as if you need to urinate just relax and let it go and you will have an intense orgasm and you will squirt.
|

replied December 16th, 2007
I want to post a response, but this is just a test. Twice I've written a fairly long response, and by the time I'm done and hit Submit, I'm told I have to sign in again, and then the whole message is gone. Both times I just gave up. Too hard to go through it all again. Maybe what I need to do is submit after each paragraph.
|

Ok, here's my peeing during sex story--paragraph by paragraph.

I'm 63--a very young looking and sexy 63. When I was young, that is, younger, I couldn't pee when sexually aroused no matter how hard I tried, and not even for at least 10 minutes after orgasm (the final one, usually I have at least 3 or 4). to be continued/
|

When my 2nd of 2 sons (no daughters) was born, he came out so fast that it tore my pubocoxagial (I don't know how to spell that) muscle both between the vagina and bladder and between vagina and rectum (cystocele and rectocele). In spite of the fact that this spell check underlined these as incorrect, they are correct--I verified it in my dictionary. This spell check (1) is wrong, and (2) doesn't even give you its version of what it thinks is correct, just (No Suggestion). You'd think the spell check on a medical forum would include medical terms, or at least not indicate that a correct spelling is incorrect. to be continued
|

With a cystocele the bladder is not fully supported. It bulges into the vagina, and part of it is below the urethra, so that when you urinate it's almost impossible to completely empty the bladder. You stand up and feel like you still have to go. It helps a little to put your finger or 2 in your vagina and push against the bladder while peeing. Of course then you're peeing on your wrist. This was almost 30 years ago. The first few years there was no bladder control issue, but sometime in the last 10 or so years I started noticing a little leaking when I coughed or laughed really hard. Continued
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I also get gushing orgasms, but from penetration rather than clitoral stimulation. And I will only gush what appears to be urine (is yellow or tinted lightly yellow) if I don't use the bathroom before sex. Another funny thing is, when I feel I need to pee, I feel like I'm having an orgasm...as weird as that sounds. I have amazing bladder control and I can hold it for 2+ hours or more, just enjoying the mild orgasmic sensation it causes. I gained the ability to gush, funnily enough, right after the last UTI I had.

I have no bladder control issues - I don't tinkle when I laugh or cough, and there have been times I could remain in a vehicle for 6 hours chugging water and juice the entire time and could still wait until the end of the trip to use a bathroom. It's messed up, but I'm certainly not complaining.

I can't really offer any advice, but please know you aren't the only woman who wonders about the ejaculation vs. urine issue in terms of female orgasm.
|

My husband of 30 years died 5 years ago of heart disease. Clogged arteries don't just happen to the coronary arteries/veins, but also to the ones going to the penis, thus ED. So I didn't have intercourse for a few years before he died. But somewhere in those last few years when I would masterbate, I started peeing once I'd get even a little aroused (and i always peed as much as I could before starting), and during the first orgasm. By the time i'd get to subsequest ones, i'd be peed out. So that doesn't answer the question whether anyone pees during vaginal orgasm. Cont.
|

While I was writing my last one-paragraph post, I see that Cambion has posted that she does indeed pee during orgasm from penetration, which is what I discovered once I started dating again. At first I was a little embarrassed, but I was so damn horny after no sex for about 10 years that I got over that quickly. Now when it comes to sex I just smile and tell the man that I pee a little when aroused, and we laugh and have sex. Men don't care about much as long as you're clean and they get to have sex. And they love my boobs, D to DD cup and still amazingly firm--and all natural. Most people think I'm at least 10 years younger. In fact one even asked me if I could get pregnant.
|
Quick Reply