Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How Many Use Vibrators???? (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I was wondering how many of you girls have tried or use a vibrator??? I am in a long distance relationship, and I personally love my vibrator. Its my best friend while my bf's away. But I dont want to be the only one who does that...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile sillysallie1990
|

replied February 24th, 2004
Experienced User
The sex toy business is a huge multimillion dollar business - believe me you are not the only one having fun with a vibrator
|

replied March 14th, 2004
Loooooooooove my b.O.B. (battery operated boyfriend) i'll never be without one again. Bob joins me & hubby just about every sexual escapade. Mainly because clitoral stimulation is the only way I can achieve climax and it's alot easier to use a vibrator than to wear yourself out doing it manually :d
|

User Profile
replied November 9th, 2007
Experienced User
i love vibrators!!!!!
|

replied November 9th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Really Old Post!
|

replied November 10th, 2007
Ooooh!
i love mine. my husband is in the army so needless to say, we have bonded.

during his last deployment i think i went through like 3 or 4? ok maybe 6. Shocked (but he was gone for a long time) and after talking to other armywives, they do the same thing.
|

replied November 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I've had two vibrators, both bought and given to my by my ex. I moved some of my stuff into his house before I went back to the dorms... I never got them back :/
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Experienced User
I love my vibrator. I use alot when my dh is out of town.
|

Experienced User
i never used a vibrator ... does it feel exactly like the real thing?
|

Experienced User
There is nothing like the real thing but its very close.
|

User Profile
Supporter
i had a big clear out of my room the other day. i threw out all but my favourite three vibrators SmileSmileSmile if i die unexpectedly i wouldnt want my mum to find i had more than three. lol.
|

Especially eHealthy
winter_child wrote:

It depends on the kind of vibrator. Also, a vibrator and a dildo are two different things.

A vibrator normally means just a toy used to stimulate the clitoris and NOT meant for insertion. So no, a basic vibrator feels absolutely nothing like a real penis.

Dildos are meant for insertion, and some can feel quite realistic; and they can vibrate, too, though not all do.
|

Especially eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
winter_child wrote:

It depends on the kind of vibrator. Also, a vibrator and a dildo are two different things.

A vibrator normally means just a toy used to stimulate the clitoris and NOT meant for insertion. So no, a basic vibrator feels absolutely nothing like a real penis.

Dildos are meant for insertion, and some can feel quite realistic; and they can vibrate, too, though not all do.

ive never tried either Shocked i want to lol but i dont know where to get ahold of something like that
im not 18 so i cant go to a store or anything to buy one Sad
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think that was my first stop when i turned 18 LOL. I love both vibrators, and dildos. And it's a lot of fun to use with your partner. I havn't bought one in ages.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hollyberries wrote:
I think that was my first stop when i turned 18 LOL. I love both vibrators, and dildos. And it's a lot of fun to use with your partner. I havn't bought one in ages.

thats what im doing when i turn 18 for sure Smile
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Experienced User
go to a store like spencers they have them there... you dont have to be 18 just brave enough to buy them... lol my bf was gonna buy one for me but then he bought me the prettiest necklace instead! he is soooo sweet. i love him
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I have one that my man likes to use on me sometimes (we still have sex a lot. its just fun to switch it up sometimes). Back when I used to live with my parents, my mom found a clit stimulator I had once. It was kind of awkward....one of those times where you have NO idea what to say and avoid eye contact at all costs.
|

Experienced User
lol omg ahahahah i would like have a heart attack
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Vibrators usually don't feel like the real thing... that's why people buy them lol!!

They're better.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
the_girlfriend wrote:
Eiri wrote:
winter_child wrote:

ive never tried either Shocked i want to lol but i dont know where to get ahold of something like that
im not 18 so i cant go to a store or anything to buy one Sad

The internet- or buy a back massager and use it creatively. Smile
|

replied June 15th, 2012
Yes, Walgreens (in California) sells a "massager" that looks remarkably like a clitoral vibrator. Or you could always go with one of these
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile