Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Had Sex But He Pulled Out

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had sex a few weeks ago, I'm not on the pill and he didn't use anything, we did oral and then he pulled out of before he came? Could I be pregnant, my period is late, and I'm not sure if I am. I don't have any symptoms except a late period which usually comes around th 20-29th.

Please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Periods can be late at times...besides its not that late yet.
And unless you had an actual intercourse there's nothing to worry.

In case of intercourse (his penis in your vagina), there might be a chance.
Anyway, its just been 30 days if I am right...wait till it at least 40 days..and if you've still not got your periods, take a test. Those are quite easy to use and decipher.

Take care.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
no i wouldn't be worried if i were you, unless you are trying to conceive. even if he would've cummed in your mouth you can't get pregnant, unless his nutt had any contant with your vagina.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You are saying you had oral sex, then you had unprotected vaginal sex? Then yes, it is possible you are pregnant. Pregnancy is a possibility every time you have sex since no method of birth control is 100% effective. However, if you use no birth control at all (the pull out method does not count), then you increase your chances of getting pregnant. The only way to know for sure is to take a test and use birth control in the future.
|