Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

31 Week Photos

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Here I am at 31 weeks preggo! I look like a dork in my pictures. I never claimed to be photogenic. You can see from my first picture, my messed up right eyebrow. Eeekkks!

This is a picture of me before my messed up eyebrows. Look how bushy they naturally are??? At least I had eyebrows! My son loves pictures. He had fun taking these ones.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you look so pretty! i don't see anything wrong with your eyebrows at all! have you seen mine? haha you look so different from your last avatar, but I love your hair!

i love your boy too, he looks so cute.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow you look great! I don't know that I would have noticed your eyebrow if you hadn't mentioned it? It must look different in person.

Your son is adorable!
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wow, your new avatar looks so different from your last one! if i didn't know i'd think it was a completely different mother and son.

nate is absolutely adorable!

you look great! i love your hair and you have a really cute belly. only 9 weeks to go!
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
you look amazing!!

your carrying so low! haha brians already ready to come out huh?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
aww you look so pretty!!! and your eyebrows look fine! Smile im jeolous!! i want a belly Sad ... Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
You look gorgeous! I love your belly!
Does alot change between week 26 and week 31 because I am not even near that! I am hardly showing!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
KatieFlower wrote:
You look gorgeous! I love your belly!
Does alot change between week 26 and week 31 because I am not even near that! I am hardly showing!

For me, not really. I was really small at 26 weeks with my first child. I had a bunch of pics taken of me a day before I delivered at 41 weeks and I look the same at 41 weeks with my first as I do now at 31 weeks with this child. I was really worried that my first child was going to be really small because I wasn't that big. He ended up being 7 pounds, 6 ounces. The pictures are somewhere on here but I posted them a long time ago.

I am carrying very low. I feel as though Brian/Bryan (trying to figure out spelling) is between my legs. He continues to use my bladder for a trampoline.

I guess it's not a close enough picture to notice my eyebrows. Glad you guys don't notice it in my pictures.

**** I just looked at my posting pictures of me at 24 weeks and there is a pretty big difference.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You look so good!

I don't think that your eyebrows look too terrible so I would just keep on smiling. You are a beautiful pregnant woman.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You are so pretty! God .i'm jealous! And your belly is so perfect. You're naming the new baby .brian, right? Nathan and .brian sound good together!

Nate is such a little clown Laughing .i just adore him!

How are you handling staying at home? If you're ever super-bored, let me know and .i'll pm you a great time-killer! Wink
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
AyaMiyaki wrote:
You are so pretty! God .i'm jealous! And your belly is so perfect. You're naming the new baby .brian, right? Nathan and .brian sound good together!

Nate is such a little clown Laughing .i just adore him!

How are you handling staying at home? If you're ever super-bored, let me know and .i'll pm you a great time-killer! Wink

I feel like such a horrible stay at home mother because I easily get bored. I do arts and crafts with my son, take him to parks, go to a friends house that I recently met (she has a 4 year old) and I still get bored. Today we are going to check out a new park but I know I will get bored once we get home. Is that feeling common? I felt like a better mom when I was working. I think it's because I had less idle time than I do now. I will be working only part time next year so I really need to figure out this "stay at home mom thing!" I should create a schedule.

PM me...that sounds great!!
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
ladylee70 wrote:

I feel as though Brian/Bryan (trying to figure out spelling)

bryan! bryan! bryan!
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Supporter
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
ladylee70 wrote:

I feel as though Brian/Bryan (trying to figure out spelling)

bryan! bryan! bryan!

no!!!!!!

go with .brian Laughing

I love your beautiful belly! You look wonderful Wink
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love your belly so much. It is perfect. I think you look beautiful in those pics, absolutely glowing!
|

User Profile
replied May 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Aww you have such a cute bump! Not long now...
|