Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Squirting With No Orgasm? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
User Profile
About a year ago I read up on the internet about female ejaculation & how it happens & all.. and so the first time that I wanted to actually try to squirt.. my boyfriend fingered me & I squirted within minutes, but not by an orgasm. I just sorta "pushed out" i guess you could say [you ladies that can squirt know what i mean] while he was fingering me and a gush of liquid came out. It definitely wasn't pee because i have white sheets.. so I knew what i had done & i was a little surprised actually that i could do it! Ever since then i've been squirting by having sex/fingering & whatnot.. but it's never accompanied by an orgasm. It's always just by me pushing out. So really i'm beginning to question if the fluid is really cum? Might i add that i've never had a vaginal orgasm in my entire life. Plenty of clitoral orgasms though.

So am I just an odd case here since i can squirt without actually having an orgasm? Or do many women have this going on as well. I think it's often misunderstood that if a girl squirts, she's cumming.

Thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Shortfroggy
|

replied May 20th, 2007
I have experienced the same thing... my boyfriend was fingering me and i definitely ejaculated, sort of doing the same thing you described like pushing down, ive done it a fair few times and once during sex as well but never with an orgasm. I always thought it was something that happened as you came so a little confused. ill be very interested to hear what anyone else has to say lol
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
Huh. Well, I'm kind of at a loss, because I've never actually heard of that happening before. I only get the urge to bear down when my g-spot has been stimulated, particularly when I'm being fingered. It feels really good to me, and after a while I can't help but O. I don't gush everytime. I do have to say though that when I was younger I couldn't orgasm vaginally at all. I remember that when I was pregnant I almost did, and that was a surprise to me.

I'm wondering if maybe your body is trying to O? If you're getting that "bear down" feeling, then something is working right. Maybe what you need to do is have your guy alternate fingering you with working your clit. The closer you come to orgasm, he could spend more and more time fingering you inside, and then right before you have a clitoral O, he could switch back to fingering you again. You keep those muscles tight while he does that, keep bearing down so that your orgasm continues even though he's not working your clit anymore.

It might not work the first time, because you need to train your body to work a different way. If it's used to coming only after clitoral stimulation, then it might take a while to make it come vaginally as well. If that makes sense.

That's my two cents anyway. Smile
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Squirting
I have squirted plenty of times, with and with out orgasm. It normal.... It does feel better went you orgasm while squirting, so intesne, exspecailly if it is vagina org. As sex talk with sue johnson... this women is good... lol she has a website.... www.sextalkwithsue.com i think it is.. but u can google it...

She explains ... We have a sponage like in our vaginas that collects fluid (no not pee) ... its clear.... its actually what makes u wet when you first start out intercourse... it builds up in this sponage ... deep in the vagina... when the vagina is similated , it may actually feel like you are going to PEE ... but thats not the case... get your guy to working it more.... let go and relax....... u will gursh all over him and he be thank you for days months... "better pratice" vibes... they are a gurls best friend!

Its all about friction and pressure... if he can hit that spot.... you got a keeper!!!

heres a tip , seems to work good for muti-gushing and orgasm...

he can pull out when u gush.... but get him to keep going and simulate your clitoris........ really fast and back and forth, circle motion..... omg will blow ur mind if u suceed... lol

just a tip...

but vibes are best to explore this with , when u first start out... i think... good luck let me know...!!!
|

replied May 21st, 2008
Re: Squirting With No Orgasm?
deebaby621 wrote:
About a year ago I read up on the internet about female ejaculation & how it happens & all.. and so the first time that I wanted to actually try to squirt.. my boyfriend fingered me & I squirted within minutes, but not by an orgasm. I just sorta "pushed out" i guess you could say [you ladies that can squirt know what i mean] while he was fingering me and a gush of liquid came out. It definitely wasn't pee because i have white sheets.. so I knew what i had done & i was a little surprised actually that i could do it! Ever since then i've been squirting by having sex/fingering & whatnot.. but it's never accompanied by an orgasm. It's always just by me pushing out. So really i'm beginning to question if the fluid is really cum? Might i add that i've never had a vaginal orgasm in my entire life. Plenty of clitoral orgasms though.

So am I just an odd case here since i can squirt without actually having an orgasm? Or do many women have this going on as well. I think it's often misunderstood that if a girl squirts, she's cumming.

Thoughts?

i have the exact same thing. i can squirt - alot - when i'm really turned on and my gspot is being stimulated, and it feels really good, but i've never had a vaginal orgasm. it's kind of frustrating since i feel like if i'm able to squirt then i should prob be able to have a vaginal orgasm too but it just never happens no matter how turned on i am! like you said clitoral orgams are amazing but really want to feel what a gspot orgasm is like! or know if it's even possible for me to have one??
|

replied May 22nd, 2008
orgams
what are top five ways that make you cum in a short amount of time?
|

replied July 1st, 2009
How to achieve orgasm quickly and with lots of gushing
It has to be said that I learnt the best way to cum; I get a vaginal orgasm, a clitoral orgasm and gushing all at the same time or sometimes individually Wink

Here is the trick. Think of the sex toys that have that hook sort of shape I think they are called a G spot stimulator. You can use one of these or get your partner to their fingers forward and apply pressure to your front wall in long strokes. If you are using your partners fingers, get them to curl them forwards (but be careful of long finger nails!).

Once you start to build with this pressure then you want your partner (or you) to switch to stimulating your clit. Start with circular motion, not too much pressure and wait until you are already quite wet (or use lube that speeds things up Wink.

Then you want to switch back to your G spot, then clit, then if you can both (that is why so many women like the rabbit)

Now for the BEST bit. If you want to squirt then I've found a really good way to do this is tapping! You get yourself really turned on, really wet, then when you clit is hard and worked up cup your fingers in gently start to your clit. You will need to figure out what speed and firmness suits you, but if you mix the clit tapping up with circular motion with your fingers you might just find yourself gushing uncontrollably

The key is keep stimulating your G and clit either alternately or together.. and don't forget to tap, tap, tap.
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2010
Squirting without an orgasm! HELP!!!
Hi all,

Those reply's seem all too familiar with the situation im in! My girlfriend (19 y/o) had never squirted before she met me. Now squirting is a daily part of sex for us... EVERYTIME! But there is a problem, this uncontrollble squirting has not yet been accompanied by an orgasm. Instead after she squirts ( in saying that.. it is alot!) her arousal levels drop instantly! i have read so many posts and articles on what to do, i know my stuff, but this has me puzzled :S how can i get her to achieve her first orgasm? and be truly satisfied with sex instead of being frustrated that the sheets get wet AGAIN!

Thanks in advance.
|

You kinda get a lull after the squirt, you need to convince her to keep going as the orgasms you get after are intense and often multiple.

Women do not necessarily squirt and orgasm at the same time (although practice makes perfect Wink you just have to get her over the first bit after the squirt as it can feel a little odd.

Hope this helps!
|

User Profile
That does sound like what we need to do! we will persevere and hopefully i can post some good news in the coming days Smile thans for your reply
|

replied February 10th, 2010
while using my brand new G spot vibrator today, I had a huge gush of liquid come out of me, I had 2 pillows under my but, and the liquid soaked them both, I did not have an orgasm though....????, It was really surprising, I can usually come with my clitoris in minutes, but after squirting, I had a hard time coming with my clit, Can I be on the right road to vaginal orgasm???, I hope the squirting is a good sign..
|

replied May 23rd, 2010
This is what I do. :)
That's what happened to me! I can make myself squirt whenever I want but I always thought it was supposed to be accompanied by a mind blowing orgasm. Here's what I do: do whatever it is you do to make yourself orgasm, like always. For me, it's clitoral stimulation. A minute before I feel myself climaxing, I start doing the whole "G spot and push" thing. You may orgasm a little before you squirt, which is okay. Female orgasms last like 30 seconds. As long as you squirt within that time...wow, it feels amazing.
|

replied June 26th, 2010
I am also a squirter and can do so without an orgasm... in fact, ive noticed that sometimes if i havent squirted in a while, I will have a very uncomfortable feeling inside of me... like I have to pee. But after doing so, I am still left with this sensation for hours and I cant stand it, It honestly feels like I just need to stick my vibrator there and just leave it to ease the uncomfort.

Well one day I thought maybe its not that i need to urinate, but instead squirt.. So I tried it, and while laying back I inserted 2 fingers, pressed against the front wall about 3-4 inches inside and put pressure on the sac that has fluid and it released almost immediately. I did this several times before I finally felt the sensation cease. So was that sensation just uncomfort from the pouch being full of liquid and needing released? Does anyone else ever feel this? I dont feel it but maybe once every couple of months- my boyfriend is in another state for the last year and we dont get to see each other very often... so i sometimes go long periods of time without squirting.
|

replied September 16th, 2014
Re: Becurious: That sac
yes that sac is your skene's gland and it can fill up during sexual stimulation but not empty. and you will feel that sensation you felt and even pressure or pain. sometimes it can actually leak out later and you have to wear a pad or panty liner. that's what happened to me on my first and second time squirting. that is a part of being a real squirter. you're a real squirter like me.

if you don't have that bulge (sac you call it) then you are not squirting. there is more to it than just shooting out fluid. if you notice most people don't even mention the bulge (sac) in these articles and blogs because they are not squirting for real. that's a part of real squirting that can't be left out of the conversation. the bulge is proof that you are a real squirter. and the ones who think they are squirting but are just peeing won't even know what me and you are talking about. I posted a long informing reply on page 2 also.
|

replied July 1st, 2010
gushing without orgasum
hey
i have found all ur talks on this subject very helpfull , i am a women that can cum from my clit with no problams , and can find myself coming a few times a day just from that so i understand i am a very lucky lady, Razz . me and my fella love trying new things to get ourselves going , and only today found allot of this water coming out my hole without playing with my clit , only trying to find my g spot but also not having an orgasm , it was very exciting in one way coz i thought i had maybe found my g spot , as this is a thing iv been trying to find by myself for a while now , but after some time still no mind blowing feeling, am i right to carry on am i close or am i missing the spot altogether and move a little left or right lol???
|

replied July 6th, 2010
I just started seeing a new guy and I squirted a LOT before I even had an orgasm. He stopped because he thought I was done! The blankets were completely soaked and we had to take them to the dry cleaners.. This has never happened to me before and I didn't know if it was normal?
|

replied August 11th, 2010
squirt with no orgasm
i have never had an orgasm and cannot have an orgasm whether it be clitoral or vaginal. i get the the point where i can feel it about to happen then its like someone turns of the switch. up to this point i can make myself squirt but only through clitoral stimulation but afterwards i become very tender and find it uncomfortable to carry on. how can i reach orgasm? i have tried everything!
|

replied August 31st, 2010
First time squirter :)
A couple of nights ago for the first time ever I squirted! I never actually thought it was even real to be honest.. but the thing was I never had an orgasm and from what I'd seen and heard squirting was accompanied with an intense orgasm.. so I was a little disappointed. I'm hoping after reading all these tips I'll be able to do both >.< also because I did this without a man around I don't know if this is something men find a good thing so if anyone can help me on that I'd really appreciate that.. I'd hate to be with my bf one night and him freak out and find it weird lol
|

replied September 3rd, 2010
My first time.
PHEW. I thought this was just me!

I did without a doubt squirt but no orgasm came along with it. Luckly I was alone so I didn't have to deal with any awkward explaining. xD

It was a weird sensation, and I did feel my g-spot expand A LOT before I did, so I'm pretty sure it was being stimulated correctly. I was also concerned that it was pee because there seemed to be way too much for it to be female ejaculation, but I researched online and it said some woman can ejaculate up to a cup full, which I think may almost be my case. -.-'
|

replied December 2nd, 2010
Can someone help me? I'm 17 and for years now I've been squirting (what I think is squirting) without orgasm and without sexual stimulation. it usually happens everyday, in the morning when I've been awake and moving around for a few hours, and again some time later in the day. it pushes out suddenly and I can't stop it and it ruins all my underwear. it's a thick, yellowish white liquid and usually enough comes out to be the size of a quarter or half dollar. why is this happening and how can I stop or control it?
|

replied December 11th, 2010
re: lifeboatwag
This happens to me too and I usually stop after squirting because I'm too sensitive or it's too intense. But if you just ease up a little and then go at it again when it's less uncomfortable, I think it'll work. I am pretty sure I orgasmed by just pushing through.
|
12 >>