Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Else Starting a New Cycle?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
no need to test... AF came today... with a vengence... oh well... at least it's here.. and we can start trying again... anyone else starting a new cycle?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Af is on her way but not quite a full force yet still a few more days I think but my af is all wacked out anywaz
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2007
Experienced User
babyfutak, an early light brown spotting could sound like implantation bleeding, is it full force yet?? hehe
|

replied May 19th, 2007
nope... she's here... and she's not good company (hehe)... so I should be ovulating in about 11 days or so... I have started to test my saliva again... maybe this month will be my bfp month....
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
not yet andy actually it has deminished some so we shall see
|
Tags: pregnant, AF
Quick Reply