Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Tips for improving Doggy Style

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I was wondering if there are any good tips on improving doggy style sex... Ive heard of wrapping a towel around the girl and the guy holds on to both ends,, but i hate to bring this up in sexual health haha.. but just seeing if anyone is open to tell me some hint heheh.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 18th, 2007
Experienced User
doggy style except put you head down so you butt is in the air, have him grab both you hands individually and just have fun. Its really rough though so if you don't like rough, not a good one. he is able to go deeper so have him go slow at first.
|

replied May 18th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't get to do doggy often and I'd like to do it more, so for now I just like it in any form lol.
|

replied May 19th, 2007
Experienced User
just hold both of her hands behind her - like riding a horsey while your left does the spankin'. . . Laughing
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i love it from behind. i put my head down & usually grab onto a pillow.. my ass up in the air. my boyfriend grabs onto my hips & guides me. or sometimes i guide myself & do the work & let him just kneel there & enjoy. a little spanking is nice. my favorite is me on top, though. Wink
|
Quick Reply