Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Do Girls Care If Your Not Circumsized? (foreskin) (Page 1)

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
well recently I have been worried that if I let a girl give me a blow job she will see that I have foreskin and will start like laughing at me and tell the whole school or something. And this bothers me because I mean getting girls is easy, but this worrying thoughts stops me from doing anything past second.

So do girls care? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Most absolutely don't care Smile I wouldn't have cared if my fiancee had been uncircumsized, and since he's the only guy I've ever had sex with, I feel kind of sad I never got the chance to do an uncircumsized guy. Sucking on the foreskin sounds sexy to me, and watching it retract and the pink head come out? Come on gals, that's hot Wink I won't get more graphic than that!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It does not bother me. I don't see why it would. I have been with both circumcised and uncircumcised men, and I do not have a problem with either.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 23rd, 2007
I don't have a problam with it at all. Even though I.ve been with incircumsized men it just seems sexier that my guy is uncircumsized lol if a girl laughs cause of that shes totally immature. When I first saw my guys penis I didn't even flinch I love him uncircumsized or not Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 23rd, 2007
Ive been with 2 different partners and neither have ever complained about my foreskin. As a matter of fact, both actually seemed to enjoy it as it was a new experience for them! Just push your worry aside and let your partner know ahead of time so its not a big shock or anything. These conversations talking about it usually end to great results once you spark her interest in your unique penis Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied May 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Ukulele_Ninja wrote:
Ive been with 2 different partners and neither have ever complained about my foreskin. As a matter of fact, both actually seemed to enjoy it as it was a new experience for them! Just push your worry aside and let your partner know ahead of time so its not a big shock or anything. These conversations talking about it usually end to great results once you spark her interest in your unique penis Wink


I agree in letting her know before you take it out, just so she isn't surprised with it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2007
No Big Deal.
Foreskins aren't a big deal, but they can catch a girl off guard... not because they look goofy or because we don't like them but because most of us just aren't used to them. If you keep it clean (no dick cheese) and give the girl a chance to get used to the extra skin, you've got nothing to worry about. The other thing you will have to consider is that methods for pleasing a man with a foreskin and those for pleasing a man without are a little different. Know what you like and tell your girl. It may sound forward or pushy, but it is actually really sexy. The first time I encountered a guy with a hood, he walked me through exactly what he liked. It was like a foreskin lesson. I loved it because not only did I learn exactly what he wanted and get to please him, but I also enjoyed sort of playing with and exploring the uncharted terretory (huge turn on!).

The most important thing to remember is to love your foreskin. I know it sounds corny, but if you love it(Hell! It makes masterbation a cinch for you!) and have confidence in it then so will the girl. If you are worried and self-conscious about it the girl will be too.

So, don't sweat your hood. Wink If you do run into a girl that takes issue with it she is immature and shallow (or young) and not worth your time. The foreskin costs her nothing. She gets the exact same pleasure with or without it. Its just a new look to get used to.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2007
Experienced User
Most girls don't care (and the few that do aren't worth your time).

My first partner was intact so that was all I knew for a long time (although of course I was aware of what a circed penis looked like too).

There are lots of fun tricks I figured out with oral sex on an intact man - the foreskin is a lot of fun!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2007
Experienced User
By the way, not only is sex with an intact man just as pleasurable as sex with a circed man - it's generally better.

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com/10F/1 hook_scrapes.html

The foreskin cushions, glides and helps lubricate.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2007
um isnt like 90% of the male population uncircumcised? i think it would be more weirder if you did have a circumcised penis.

this is of course speaking from a North American society.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Deno wrote:
um isnt like 90% of the male population uncircumcised? i think it would be more weirder if you did have a circumcised penis.

this is of course speaking from a North American society.

You're right. Most of the men in the world are not circumcised.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized?
I've never been with a man who isn't circumsized & he tells me I'm not doing things right because he needs to feel the friction. I've never been told I was doing it wrong before. Is it me? Is there something I should know about making love to a man who isn't circumsized? Is it really that different than for men who are? Question Crying or Very sad Confused We have a wonderful relationship....but our sex life SUCKS!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized
Is it me wrote:
I've never been with a man who isn't circumsized & he tells me I'm not doing things right because he needs to feel the friction. I've never been told I was doing it wrong before. Is it me? Is there something I should know about making love to a man who isn't circumsized? Is it really that different than for men who are? Question Crying or Very sad Confused We have a wonderful relationship....but our sex life SUCKS!


I hope that when he said you were doing it wrong he said it in a more positive note. Like "hey what your doing doesn't feel as good as when you do x." He should tell you what feels better not just that your doing it wrong. If I told my wife that her response would be "Then do it yourself".
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
MikeH90 wrote:

If I told my wife that her response would be "Then do it yourself".


!!!!!!!!HAHA!!!!!! Your wife must be a handful. I want a fiery one too when I "grow up".

But I don't think she would have an issue, your penis is how it is naturally. And looky at all the comments, these ladies don't seem to mind at all.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Mikolas wrote:
MikeH90 wrote:

If I told my wife that her response would be "Then do it yourself".


!!!!!!!!HAHA!!!!!! Your wife must be a handful. I want a fiery one too when I "grow up".

But I don't think she would have an issue, your penis is how it is naturally. And looky at all the comments, these ladies don't seem to mind at all.


I agree, it is what it is. My comment was more towards the way it sounded - him just saying "your doing it wrong" isn't right. He should tell her what he likes, and be sure to say it nicely. My wife would do just about anything I ask her, as long as I ask nicely.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Supporter
i come from ireland/uk and men do not get routinely circumcised here. i dont know anyone who is circumcised. every man i have been with has been uncut. do not let anyone tell you it is unclean. if people think this then they are misinformed. it is natural to have a foreskin.

please undestand that anyone who ridicules you is immature and misguided. be proud of your body as it is!

if this really worries you and there is a particular girl u have your eye on, maybe you could just tell her. it'll save you the worry of wondering if she'll have a shock when she sees it. you never know maybe she'll be intrigued!! if she actually does go and laugh to her friends about it (which i'm sure she will not) then she is not worth your time.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Re: Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized
Ok we're not getting my questions answered here. YES he was more gentle and as I stated in the original email he says he's not getting the friction he needs. Everything I've read says it's not different with a man who is cirzed and one who isn't so why is my b/f telling me it is? I'm not doing anything different but what I'm doing doesn't seem to be working for us.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Supporter
Re: Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized
Is it me wrote:
Ok we're not getting my questions answered here. YES he was more gentle and as I stated in the original email he says he's not getting the friction he needs. Everything I've read says it's not different with a man who is cirzed and one who isn't so why is my b/f telling me it is? I'm not doing anything different but what I'm doing doesn't seem to be working for us.


everyone is different. what worked for men in the past may not work for your boyfriend. it is not because you are doing anything wrong, it is just a matter of getting to know what works for him.

maybe you need to elaborate on what you have tried. are you talking about blow jobs/hand jobs or sex? what isn't working and why do you say it's not working? can he not reach climax or something?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Re: Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized
I'm talking about sex. He can't stay hard and says it's because he's not getting the friction/sensation on the head that he needs to stay hard.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied November 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Is There Something I Should Know If My B/f Isn't Circumsized
Is it me wrote:
Ok we're not getting my questions answered here. YES he was more gentle and as I stated in the original email he says he's not getting the friction he needs. Everything I've read says it's not different with a man who is cirzed and one who isn't so why is my b/f telling me it is? I'm not doing anything different but what I'm doing doesn't seem to be working for us.


It's going to be hard to answer this because you need answers from a guy who wasn't cut who now is. There is no way any of us who were cut at birth would know how it feels like to have sex being uncut and vice versa, if your uncut you couldn't possibly know what it feels like to have sex being cut.

He needs to tell you what he likes. Have him masturbate for you so you can see his technique.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Quick Reply