Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Pimple On My Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
two days ago i woke up with what looks like a pimple on my penis. it is like a little bump. it hurts when pressure is applied. it just recently began to spit white substance out. i am kind of sexually active, i often have oral sex. Could this be something dangerous?? is it possible to get pimples on your penis?? I am begging to becomew very nervous!! anyone with any info please help..

thank you in advance
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 20th, 2007
hey, yea its pretty common to get pimples on your penis from time to time. It will eventually go away, apply acne cream or skin cleanser. trimming your pubic hair can help reduce acne in that region. Use good soap and make sure you keep it clean, if its bad keep a acne cleanser or some deep pore cleanser in the bathtub and use it when you shower.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, it is possible to get pimples just about anywhere on your body.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
If it doesn't go away or comes back I would get it checked out by a doctor. You don't want to have syphillis and not know it do you? You would be putting a lot of people at risk.
|

replied May 20th, 2007
Experienced User
you can get pimples on your penis. It's normal, nothing to worry.
|

User Profile
replied May 20th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
It could be more than a pimple though. Usually a pimple wouldnt spit out a white substance. They tend to pop and thats that. The way you described it made it almost sound as if this white substance was oozing out of it?? Maybe I am wrong. I'd probaby go get it checked out.
|