Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Stomach pain + delay during urination

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
ok so when im sleeping at night..every night i wake up and my stomach is hurting because i have to go urinate, and when i go theres a delay, sometimes itll take forever just for me to go, and during the day i cant feel when i have to go until my stomach hurts, idk why this is happening but im only 17 and i know thers something wrong.not knowing when you have to urinate until your stomach hurts is not normal

help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Please Help Me, I Dont Know What to Do
inmymindithink wrote:
ok so when im sleeping at night..every night i wake up and my stomach is hurting because i have to go urinate, and when i go theres a delay, sometimes itll take forever just for me to go, and during the day i cant feel when i have to go until my stomach hurts, idk why this is happening but im only 17 and i know thers something wrong.not knowing when you have to urinate until your stomach hurts is not normal

help me

it sound like postrate, I would see a doctor.
|

replied June 10th, 2009
pain in abdomen after holding all night with special problems
i have an urethral stricture and i am a woman. i haven noticed when i wake up at night and i am to lazy to go i get severe abdominal painn to the point i can hardly move. i have had cancer so i had a tah with a bso. what could it be?
|

replied March 5th, 2011
i feel exactly the same as the first post . and also i never fully feel releaved . just about always uncomfortable . just saw a dr. and he said no infection , not enlarged prostate, and not cancer. He gave me medicine for overactive bladder . Not the right call . Still horrible discomfort. Not sure whats wrong but i hate it.
|

replied March 5th, 2011
i feel exactly the same as the first post . and also i never fully feel releaved . just about always uncomfortable . just saw a dr. and he said no infection , not enlarged prostate, and not cancer. He gave me medicine for overactive bladder . Not the right call . Still horrible discomfort. Not sure whats wrong but i hate it.
|