Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Were Is Kelly

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I think we all need to wate and hear what she has to say about all this. Until then we need to drop it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2004
Advanced Support Team
I think she has come back and read what we have wrote and decided not to come on anymore. Either way..Lets say that she just used someone elses pics but really was true about christina and all. She had nooooo right to use other peoples pictures!!!! And how can you trust someone who does that?! If she felt uncomfortable putting up real pics...Like someone had said...Then don't put any up!!! Too strange how all of a sudden after ppl confessed to be fake that all this crap happened to kelly and then bam danielle is gone!! I think "kelly" and "danielle" were the same girl faking. Pathetic what ppl do for attention!

~sara~
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply