Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Semen Is Cold And Thick

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
When I have an orgasm, my semen is often very thick and cold. A strand of it can actually be rolled into a ball. I know this is not normal, as my orgasms used to be more of a liquid/mucous texture and the semen was warm. What does this indicate health wise?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am really not sure. I have never encountered that. I would ask your doctor about it.
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
i'm not sure if it is normal but i get the same conditions as you do sometimes . . . not all the time though . . .
|

replied July 1st, 2008
Cold sperm
Hi
I have the same problem and dont have any advice but can very much relate to you.Has your semen changed its apperance and tempearture yet?
|

replied January 22nd, 2010
*dont worry about cold sperm*
I just recently noticed that same thing, it is not always the case but I know that it is unlikely cause for concern. It only happens to me when it is cold in my house and remember when you are ejaculating, you are directly transferring sperm into the elements. This is not the case during sex and thats why I feel cold sperm is not cause for concern. TIP* Do what you do in a warm/hot room and evaluate your sperm's temp. the second it comes out. Maybe it'll make you feel better
|

replied July 10th, 2010
So the second time you orgas, the temp is based on the climate of where you are?
That's interesting I was starting to get worried why my sperm always comes out hot the second time
Thanks
|

replied March 30th, 2012
is it normal for my semen to be hot are warm atfer sex when i cum
|
Quick Reply