Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Please Help! Unexplained Bruise Like Markes On Shin Bone.

A few months ago I noticed my left leg had a bruised look like I had banged it on something but I had'nt, down on the boyyom of my shin bone was this mass like very thick & hard tissue, inflamation that had formed now that has gone away. And I have pain in my leg. Been to the Dr.S, sent me for doppler no blood clots, but since I don't have health insurance they have not sent me for anymore testing. So I just wear support hose and hope and pray daily that it is not anything too serious.Although it does concern me,so if anyone has any information similar to this please let me know.

Sincerely cindy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2005
Trying to Help
You might have bad circulation. Bone cancer sometimes feels like and arthrites pain especailly in your legs. My mother had osteosarcoma and they had to amputate her leg. Im from texas and we have some of the best cancer doctors in the world I really think that you should leave me your email address when you read this and I could maybe assist in finding one or at least one doctor or clinic that could help you and point you in the right direction plus there is alot of fund and programs that can help people with little or no health insurance or they can hook you up with someone who has a low rate for cases like this. Theres even doctors that will donate or wont charge you as much. I would really like to help the only thing is, is that your in north carolina and im in texas if you really want help post your email and i'll try to get back to you
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Re: Bruised Like Marks On Leg
Hi! This is cindy just did get back on computer, seen your reply.Its been awhile, I now have health insurance my leg still has marks but not as bad. My main concern is a complete hysterectomy I am facing on the 12 of july 2005. Scared to death.But its got to be done.
Will write more later ,thank you so much for the post. I am really sorry to hear about your'e mom's misfortune.
Bye and thanks again.

Sincerely,

c. Forbey
|

replied May 11th, 2009
BRUISE ON UPPER ARM
I reached in the backseat of my car last week and it felt like a bone snapped into! It hurt badly for a couple of days but much better now. However, a day after the injury, I noticed a very small bruise on my upper right arm. It is now much bigger and I know I did not run into anything! I saw my doctor a few days later about something else and she said she was sure I DID bump into something and don't remember. It is large! Should I get a second opinion? What might it be?
|

replied December 21st, 2009
bruises
i have two bruises on my upper thiegh on the inside of my theigh they have been there for about 2 weeks and are getting a dark brown color i dont know what to do my doctor said that i have vericouse vains but those are vainy and purple but these bruises are too dark and they are getting bigger o ya im 17 too young for vericous vains
|

replied July 13th, 2010
About a month ago I noticed a bruise on the inside of my upper thiegh and now it's green and has a bump, I am not sure if I hit myself, but it has yet to get smaller and is really scaring me because I have no clue why it hasn't gone down. I would really appreciated a quick response. Thank you.

Sincerly,

Jonathan
|

replied January 8th, 2011
k
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar