Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

How Many Times Can a Guy Have Orgasm When Having Sex?

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I guess I want to know from other guys that how many times they are able to cum when they are having sex.

I know some guys can do it once and not able to get it up after that.
Maybe some guys can do it twice...

but what is the usual for you guys? I'm talking about having a sex with one woman and doing it right after first erection.

so how many times in a row can you do it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
My x partner often has a orgasm 6times if i really go for it lol! He can cum up to 4x sometimes and still have the 1st erection he started with. Its different for every bloke really but men can also havemultiple orgasms as can women. The best way is to orgasm but not cum. It can take a while to master but once it is its fantastic or so my chap assured me lol.
Yet my new partner can cum once and thats it, but im training him up for multiples lol!
|

User Profile
replied May 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have never had a partner who had multiple orgasms.
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
Most blokes can but you really have to work at it to almost train the bloke lol. It takes time. Sometimes it just happens like with my X but often you have to really work them up, get them on the brink then stop, then do the same again and finaly they will start having them, theres certain ways of doing it. Quite hard to explain really. It takes patients
|

replied May 17th, 2007
Experienced User
i can only orgasm once in 1 round. but i can still "perform" until the 6th . . . Laughing
|

replied June 15th, 2010
While it depends, I can generally go twice before losing the erection. Then, with 20 minutes or so of foreplay/ recovery I can do another.
|

replied June 20th, 2010
I came twice once.I was so turned on by this women that it took forever to cum.I came and was done,and out of no where i came again.I could tell it was coming deep from in me and the woman i was with was in shock.The loads were thick and i must of came for a good 20 seconds at least.I was shocked as well...i never have been able to do it again though..
|

replied September 21st, 2010
If I don't cum a min. of four times during sex I am not satisfied. Been able to do this for the last 25 years, every time.
|
Quick Reply