Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach Feels Hard......

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
This is only one of my symptoms... others include ( chest pains, difficluty in getting a good depp breath, just abdominal area being uncomfy, etc. )

I am in process of seeing docs for this... actually meet with a surgeon yesterday ( due to my HIDA scan showing my gb ef rate at 24% I thought he was going to take my gb out) he ordered an endoscope...

But my concern is, the stomach being hard, like down the center really... I am a bigger girl, and there is flab, but it feels hard under there.. my family doc noticed and ordered the ultrasound, it came back ok... the surgeon also noticed this and was going to order a cat scan until I mentioned the ultrasound, and he went and looke it up online ( got the ultrasound at the same office) and he said yeah everything looked ok... so he just ordered the endescope.. he stated he didn't want to put me thru surgery since my symptoms were so atypical..... I am confused and just want some answers, and want to feel like me again:( any advice??
Did you find this post helpful?
|