Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Purple Lumps By Anus...std?

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Ok.. I have a few purple looking lumps by my anus, it looks like it is filled with blood or something... I was wondering if i could have an std there even if i haven't ever had anal sex.. I was just diagnosed with chlamydia and i got it treated, but i was wondering if i could have also contracted something else?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 19th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Did your doctor take a look at them? If not, I would get it looked at. I am not sure what it might be, but it sounds like something that should probably be looked at just in case. You can go to Family Planning or Planned Parenthood to get looked at if you don't have health insurance.
|

replied June 20th, 2007
sounds like hemroids (sp?)
|