Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Burnin In Penis/discomfort In Testicles

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
27 year old male. I went to the doctor a few weeks ago and had discomfort in groin area and discomfort in testicles(right one). Gave me dioxycycline(sp.) for 7 days twice a day(not sure mg.) well after that still had slight discomfort in groin area, but none in testes. Had a weaker urine stream than usual and had digital exam of prostate and slightly swollen. Doctor gave me 500mg of cipro for 14 day supply(one pill twice day). Well still having slight burning in penis and still urine stream is not completely normal. What you think guys? Kinda concerned now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Not sure. I would let the doctor know that you're still experiencing symptoms so he can have another look or give you more meds.
|
Did you find this post helpful?