Medical Questions > Abortion > Abortion Pro Life Forum

Living Off the Mother

User Profile
Pro-choice people say the fetus is just living off the mother. And they have a right no abort. Is it not just living off the mother after it is born too? It centainley can't take care of it's self then either. But you can not starve it to death or kill it.
See my point?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2007
Experienced User
They will try every angle to justify the killing. Their excuses are just that. Excuses. Their are no facts in their arguments, just opininions.
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
milletics wrote:
They will try every angle to justify the killing. Their excuses are just that. Excuses. Their are no facts in their arguments, just opininions.

I know.. I see it more and more in the things they all say. They make it sound like what they say are fact and it is just like you say opininions.
|

replied August 13th, 2007
the Pro Choice View
At least the vast majority of pro choice people claim they want to greatly limit the number of abortions. Abortion for sake of convenience is not very convenient for the unborn baby. I think it helps to push pro choicers to accurate use of terms. For instance, the use of the term fetus, zygote or embryo is not accurate. The unborn human being is a human fetus/z/e. He or she is not a dog fetus, or pig fetus. The word fetus just refers to a stage in life much as the word adult or adolescent.
|

replied August 21st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Just read this thread and I was pondering on the term "choice" regarding the pro choice movement, I am as ferverent in defending the choice of all human beings as I am for myself. But can it ever be a human right to have the choice for any human being to deliberatly attack and kill another human being, even if that human being maybe for a short time totally dependent on you?

I can not justify it, in my own mind.... this is just an opinion but it is an opinion based on the fact that the unborn child is a human being
|
Quick Reply