Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Mr Clean Magic Eraser...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Have you seen this on tv? It really is magic I swear! Jesses little brother wrote all over the walls with marker and make up and it took it right off! I also had a dresser that my son had wrote on years ago and nothing got it off and this magic eraser took it of in like 5 seconds. Ive never seen anything work so good! If you have any marks on the walls around your house you should really get this it works great!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 23rd, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Really? I didnt believed it worked, so I never bought it. I just use nail polish remover, gets everything off just as good! Hehehe
|

Extremely eHealthy
Really! I never used that! You should try it though! Its amazing! Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ill buy it once I have kids maybe. Other than that, im cheap! Lol. Maybe for my moms because there is this family living at my moms and one little monster drew on her wall and they blamed it on hope! Neither of my neices ever drew on the wall! It made her mad but I used the polish remover and it came off, just kinda ruined the paint. Lol
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I love it I use it for everything its works so great.
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply