Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

10dpiui

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
So, today is 10dpiui and we are moving Confused We also got into an argument and I freaked out!!!almost broke an art piece and even poked him. After crying for a while and moving stuff I started getting cramps. I am having cramps... Shocked and a bunch of creamy and watery CM!!!Wow, what is going on? Help...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
ooooooh! That sounds VERY promising Negar!
I read that the cm combined with the cramps is a good sign.
I'm 6 dpiui...I've had lots of watery/creamy cm. Very strange stuff. Definitely something new. I've also had little twinges in the ovary area (can't really call them cramps). No temp dip yet though...are you temping?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/8afa7
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Dprssd
Check you out girl. I think your symptoms sound good. You don't always have to have a temp dip you know. 6dpiui is too early for implantation anyways.

This morning I am not having any more cramps so I think that is good. still sore bbs but not too bad. I don't temp but my temperature is always on the low side. I am always around 97.4. My body is strange. Today though it is 98.1 at 11dpiui. I think I will break down and test tomorrow morning Very Happy Oh and a very strange night last night. kept waking up. I woke up at 3 am and was ready to get on with my day. oh and this is gross but I brushed my teeth and mouth 2wice middle of the night cause my mouth tasted gross. All this could easily be stress. I don't know...I am getting anxious and really nervous. God I pray, I pray, I pray

Lets keep eachother informed.
|

replied May 13th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Negar - My dentist said that it is normal for pregnancy to affect your gums and not to worry about it. Looking good!!!
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Oh I can't wait to hear your news! I will be checking the posts first thing tomorrow!!
Funny, I don't have sore bbs in my lp on Clomid. When i'm not on clomid, they hurt like crazy from o to af. But on clomid...normal bbs. Very strange.
We'll see. I'm trying so hard not to think about it...but it is so hard!!!

Good luck tomorrow!!

cpr
|