Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

She Is Too Shy About Verbalizing Sexual Needs And Desires?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am in a very committed and loving relationship with my Russian Fiancée for over one year. We met online, had intense discussions via phone and comp for 5 months before meeting in person. When we first met, she was curious about sexual desires and we cybered a few times. She was always very positive and told me that we were very compatible sexually. In person when we met, she waited the first evening after a romantic meeting and dinner. Our chemistry was incredible, and the second day I couldn’t keep her off me. I was always a gentleman and was considerate in making sure she was ok with any progression of lovemaking. Since our meeting, she makes positive innuendos as to our sexuality together, but if I start to become aroused in our conversation, she drops the subject as if she is shy or does not want it to go further. I know she desires to be with me and I am certain she is faithful. My question and bewilderment is; given our level of intimacy and trust together, and the fact we had a mutually compatible sexual experience, why would she seemingly have no interest in expressing her sexual feelings or wanting to culminate them with me via phone comp, especially since I know she enjoyed it at the beginning of our relationship? I am very puzzled. Any ideas from a Russian woman’s perspective? By the way, she is 23 and very intelligent and sophisticated.

Thanks for any ideas you may have
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: She Is Too Shy About Verbalizing Sexual Needs And Desire
federer wrote:
I am in a very committed and loving relationship with my Russian Fiancée for over one year. We met online, had intense discussions via phone and comp for 5 months before meeting in person. When we first met, she was curious about sexual desires and we cybered a few times. She was always very positive and told me that we were very compatible sexually. In person when we met, she waited the first evening after a romantic meeting and dinner. Our chemistry was incredible, and the second day I couldn’t keep her off me. I was always a gentleman and was considerate in making sure she was ok with any progression of lovemaking. Since our meeting, she makes positive innuendos as to our sexuality together, but if I start to become aroused in our conversation, she drops the subject as if she is shy or does not want it to go further. I know she desires to be with me and I am certain she is faithful. My question and bewilderment is; given our level of intimacy and trust together, and the fact we had a mutually compatible sexual experience, why would she seemingly have no interest in expressing her sexual feelings or wanting to culminate them with me via phone comp, especially since I know she enjoyed it at the beginning of our relationship? I am very puzzled. Any ideas from a Russian woman’s perspective? By the way, she is 23 and very intelligent and sophisticated.

sounds like she might be having second thoughts.. ask her..
|

replied May 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: She Is Too Shy About Verbalizing Sexual Needs And Desire
federer wrote:

Could it be that she likes having sex with you but she doesnt enjoy masturbating?? Some woman, me included do not like to play with ourselves (finger ourselves). I dont know but to me thats what it sounds like. If she was having second thoughts as the previous poster suggested, I couldnt see her saying things that could get you aroused or saying that you are sexually compatible..... just my opinion anyways.

Goodluck, I hope it all works out for you Smile
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I must say one thing, make sure you research everything about this girl. How did you meet her online?
|

replied May 13th, 2007
Re:she Is Too Shy About Verbalizing Sexual Needs And Desires
My advice - Learn about the culture. Never talk about sex before you become intimate. It's not the done thing. I found useful information about values and culture of Latvian and Russian women from a local dating site www.randevu.lv
Hope this helps.
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Maybe Shes Just Embarassed...
Maybe she is a little bit more comfortable over the phone, internet.. ect.. but in person she gets embarassed and I agree that it could be related to her culture. But talk to her about it, it could be anything. Good luck.
|