Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

What Does a Really White Discharge Mean??

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
When me and my girlfriend have sex, usually her cum is like a clearish color but lately its really thick and white. could this be a sign of pregnancy.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 12th, 2007
umm... It could mean more than one thing... Doubtful on the pregnant, in my opinion.. She should get checked out though if it changed all of a sudden like that Confused good luck with it.
|

replied May 12th, 2007
Re: White Discharge
do a search on GOOGLE and you will see various results. One mainly suggest it is normal. Usually happen before and after menstruation.

norma
|

replied May 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sign of pregnancy? it sounds more like a sign of a yeast infection.

seabrook, huh? i'm in exeter.
|

replied March 17th, 2011
Women have discharges like this. Yes, many times it could be an infection but it has also been said that women do have a white discharge that gets a bit worse throught out the pregnancy and then stops. If you really want to know, either have her talk to her Gyno or go take a home pregnancy test, if that comes out negative, then go get checked out. One for sure sign is if she misses her period, then it's probably a pregnancy. Hope I helped Smile
|
Users who thank Alliebaby for this post: Miranda92 

replied November 15th, 2011
discharge
Hi, my name is miranda I have been having discharge for three days now and at first I thought well maybe its just a yeast infection but I got medicine for it and now at a week later its still happening. Im three days late with sore breast and feeling sick alot im not ready for a family yet but I really think I might be pregnant I haven't took a test yet but guess I will go get one tomorrow keep your fingers crossed!!!!
|

replied December 11th, 2011
unsure and paranoid
I'm having something similar. My discharge has been white for almost a week. There's no foul smell and it's not a lot. I was expecting my period 2 days ago but it is still not here. My breast are not tender and I have no other signs of pregnancy but I'm nervous. I have been stressed the last two weeks and I tested yesterday & it said negative. It hasn't been 2 weeks since I last had sex. Is it possible that I tested too early? Pls help
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Am i pregnant
my periods is irregular... now at time i feel giddy but dont fall and once i vomitted. its 37days after the first of the last periods. am i really pregnant? there is thick white discharge too..
|

replied November 28th, 2012
On the implant been it for !a month and wen I went to boyfriends bathroom I had this relay white sticky discharge I no it isn't cum as we havnt had sex n weeks I dnt no what it is can anyone help
|