Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Do Guys Finger Virgen Women?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
WHY DO GUYS FINGER virgin WOMEN? WHY DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD AT FIRST BUT THEN JUST AS THEY ARE PUTTING THEIR FINGER IN DEEPER IT STARTS TO HURT?

I'M A VIRGEN AND IT KIND OF GOT TO MY HEAD TO ASK THIS SERIOUS QUESTIONS BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE I WANT TO GET TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SEX. I MAY BE 19 YEARS OLD, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE OF BEING A STARTER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT SEX.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile BeautifulLiesx3
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Interesting question... I think that guys finger women in general, not just virgins! And a lot of women like it, not just virgins or women who aren't virgins. It's just another form of sexual play that people enjoy together.

And it could hurt for a couple of reasons.... you might not be well enough lubricated, either because you are not completely aroused when he starts or because you just generally have a lower level of lubrication. Get some good water based lubricant and use that next time and see if it helps. Either get him to use it, or put it on yourself before he starts. Guys think that's hot anyway. It should stop your vaginal walls from getting irritated.

Also, he could be tearing, scratching your vaginal walls, if you think this is the case, ask him to trim his nails and be more gentle!!

Also, it's possible that your hymen is not yet broken and he is tearing/stretching it, which is normal. Most women break their hymen long before they ever have sex, but for some, when they are first penetrated by either fingers or a penis, their hymen breaks and it may be painful. If it is too painful, there are other things you can do that involve a doctor.

I think it's great that you want to get more info before you start having sex. Once you are sexually active, you should make an appointment to go see a gynocologist.
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with Georgia. Manual sex has nothing to do with being a virgin or not. Many people have manual sex regardless of whether or not they are a virgin.

I also agree with Georgia's reasons for why it might hurt you after a while. Chances are you're not lubricated enough or he's being too rough and scratching you. Always be honest. If something hurts, say so. You can ask him to be more gentle, use lubrication, or both.
|

replied May 11th, 2007
Why Do We (women) Get Too Afraid to Lose Our Virginity?
WHY DO WE (WOMEN) GET TOO AFRAID TO LOSE OUR VIRGINITY? FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS I BEEN WONDERING WHY IS IT THAT I BE SO SCARED TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY.

WELL, IT WAS A COUPLE MONTHS AGO WHEN I ALMOST STARTED TO HAVE SEX, BUT IT REALLY wasn't SEX. ON TOP OF THAT MY EX BOYFRIEND WAS TRYING TO GET HIS PENIS IN DEEPLY AND I FELT LIKE HE was TRYING TO FORCE HIS OWN PENIS TO GO IN. I ALSO FELT LIKE HE WAS HURTING ME. SO I EVENTUALLY TOLD HIM TO STOP AND I PUT MY CLOTHES ON AND LEFT.

WAS I BEING AFRAID OF HAVING MY FIRST SEX RELATIONSHIP OR WAS I BEING FORCE TO HAVE A PENIS IN ME when HE ACTUALLY couldn't EVEN BRAKE ME. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IF I'M GOING TO HAVE SEX THAT I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT. WHY IS THAT?
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Why Do We (women) Get Too Afraid to Lose Our Virginity?
NVDIZDRZSHORTY4U wrote:
WHY DO WE (WOMEN) GET TOO AFRAID TO LOSE OUR VIRGINITY?

Whoa, slow down there. Laughing Just because you are afraid to lose your virginity, that does not mean that all women are, or that all men are not. Some people are afraid to lose it and some are not. That is true of both sexes though. I was not at all afraid to lose mine, but I knew a man who cried after losing his. People are different. You can't assume that all people of one sex are the same and share the same fears and emotions.

NVDIZDRZSHORTY4U wrote:
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE IF I'M GOING TO HAVE SEX THAT I'M GOING TO GET PREGNANT. WHY IS THAT?

Well, every time you have sex, pregnancy is a possibility. No method of birth control is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy.
|

User Profile
replied May 13th, 2007
Experienced User
Well in alot of situations it's just knowing that it's going to hurt alone that causes you to be afraid to lose it, that was my case anyway. But know that even though it is normal for it to hurt and alot of times it does, there's plenty of ways that pain during losing your virginity can be prevented. Lots of lubrication always lessens the pain in any situation. And also, this would even apply to your first question, alot of times a man fingering a woman helps open her up and can lessen the pain if she's less tense or tight. And being nervous in general causes your body to tense up and makes it hurt worse. I think this could have alot to do with why you're scared. But like the last person said, not all women are afraid, and not all men aren't. It just depends on the person.
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think if you are afraid to lose your virginity you should really think about why... perhaps you aren't ready??

I wasn't afraid at all, because by the time I lost my virginity I had gotten really close to the man and trusted him 100%, so I knew he wouldn't hurt me and I could stop things if I needed to. It helped that he was a virgin too and neither of is knew what we were doing! Also, I was on good birth control so that wasn't a worry either.

And it didn't hurt at all. Not one bit. It shouldn't.

Now I realize some people have an emotional connection to their virginity, which is a different subject. But usually, at least in my mind, fear is something important that we need to pay attention to. If you are afraid of something, maybe you should listen to your fears!
|

User Profile
replied May 14th, 2007
Supporter
Personally i wasn't scared about losing my virginity. i was raped at 12 so that obviously changed my attitude to sex completly and as far as i was concerned i was never going to have it. When i met my current boyfriend and when the subject of sex came up i told him what happened to me and he told me that he didn't really want to have sex yet so that out my mind at ease. We both just knew that we were ready one day and it was the most beautiful experience i've ever had
|

replied May 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I wasn't afraid either; I was deeply in love and it didn't hurt at all for me, either.

Fingering is a way to have a sexual experince without intercourse. It can be ideal for a couple that:

a: doesn't want to lose either person's virginity
b: want to wait for marriage
c: are not to the point where they are ready for intercourse
|

replied May 14th, 2007
if youmake up your mind itsjust realy about following it through. an if you use contracepionyou should be fine, however, its advisory to use more than a condom! just to be safe, and you should be fine for sure.
the worry of pregnancy isone of the msot common feelings for beginners
|