Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

the Color of Cum

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i am a woman and i was materbating and i did cum but it was claer a few times then it was a white color is that normal for a woman's cum to be white ? im confused Also is cum sticky for both sexes ? Question Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Confused Confused Confused Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied May 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This should be on the women's sexual health forum!!

Moving on:

The white you saw was probably vaginal discharge and not female ejaculate. This is normal. And even if your ejaculate was whitish, I wouldn't worry.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Discharge may be clear or white. It can also be watery, milky, sticky, or stringy. Your body always makes it, but you might notice a lot more of it when you are in the mood.
|

replied June 29th, 2009
colour of cum
mine was tranparent and a bit yellowish.. is that normal too??
|

replied April 18th, 2010
no it should be clear
nasty
|

replied April 18th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
The white or off-white fluid is indeed female ejaculate. It is also sweet because of the fructose and glucose found in the glands that secretes the fluid ('female prostrate' or skene's glands). The 'female prostrate' is generally accepted as the source for female ejaculate.

A yellow fluid is most likely just urine. It may be mixed with a little female ejaculate but the origin of the yellow fluid is the bladder.
|

replied August 18th, 2010
yelow
i have had a yelllowish colour from my vagina during intercourse is this normal?its never happend before and now im very concerned! Sad
|

replied June 18th, 2011
My boyfriend and i had sex today and we didnt use protection. We flipped out because we saw so juices on my leg. He always feels it when he's about to cum and he didnt think he did. He checked my vagina and there was some white only on the opening and i squirted and it was clear. Was that most likely mine or his cum?
|

replied June 18th, 2011
My boyfriend and i had sex today and we didnt use protection. We flipped out because we saw so juices on my leg. He always feels it when he's about to cum and he didnt think he did. He checked my vagina and there was some white only on the opening and i squirted and it was clear. Was that most likely mine or his cum?
|

replied August 24th, 2011
is women cum similare to men ? in color ? odor ?
|

replied May 26th, 2012
Well ive never squirted more of an oozer but when i cumm its very similar to mens cumm kinda cloudy clear sticky
|

replied July 21st, 2012
So when my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time.....I didn't cum but it felt sooooooooo good.....like way better that when's masterbated.....kind of weird.....but is it normal not to cum the first time but have an orgasm anyway
|

replied July 21st, 2012
Community Volunteer
The term cum has two general meanings:

* Orgasm for a woman
* Ejaculation for a man.

I am not sure what you mean by saying that you had an orgasm, but did not cum?

Are you talking about female ejaculation, or about squirting/gushing? These are special things that happens to your body. It is not a given that it will happen. In fact, most women will never emit any fluid during sex, except for the normal arousal fluid.

It is not unusual to not orgasm during first time intercourse. Some women are however lucky and will orgasm the first time.
|

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2013
hiii
|

replied October 31st, 2013
My cum is normally a clear-white. But tonight it was a peachy color....is this normal??
|
Quick Reply