Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Poisoning and Environmental Health Forum

Writing w/ pen on skin : dangers or hazards to health ?

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
I would like to know if writing on my hand with a sharpie marker on a daily basis would pose any long-term or short-term hazards to my health.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Poisoning, Food, Gas, Foreign Body Answer A2749
Writing on your skin with an ink pen probably won’t harm your health.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: skin, Skin Health
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Poisoning and Environmental Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.